New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2008 :  13:15:48  Show Profile
Hi all
Got 2 corns 1yrs and 5 yrs old never any problems feeding untill now both in different vivs and rooms but both went off there food at the same time nearly 2 months with no food.Both are active and healthy and good being handled.I have tried warming the mice and braining them[well hubby has] also tried scenting with hamster pee [well im desperate now] but they dont seem interested at all. Tried leaving them for days and weeks without even offering food but nothing Some help please. THANK YOU

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2008 :  14:02:24  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
How long have you had them and has anything changed in that time?
Do you manually check the temps in the vivs are correct? (ie. with a thermometer to make sure your stat is still working correctly) have you moved the vivs? or made any drastic changes in them?
are they being handled very regularly or for long periods of time? (although that's more of a stressy Royal thing really)
have you changed where you get the mice from? mine all seem to know when i move to the next batch and some take a little longer to show any interest. are the size of mouse appropriate for the size of the snake?

ok, that's enough of the Spanish Inquisition for now!!
BTW heya and welcome

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000