Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  23:48:56  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address
So does any one like/ride bikes?

Here's my old Thumpstar 110cc (offroad)
Looved this bike, unfortunatly had to sell it to insure my new one.

This is my current bike, Xsport FYM 125cc (road legal)
This bike is awesome, so much fun to ride and really flys for such a small bike.

And heres the two pits and my mums Triumph Street Triple 675.
[/quote]

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan

n/a
deleted

41 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  04:05:18  Show Profile
here is my bike. RSV

and my mates BMW
Taken at devils bridge 3 weeks ago
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

41 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  04:05:18  Show Profile
here is my bike. RSV

and my mates BMW
Taken at devils bridge 3 weeks ago
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  10:52:16  Show Profile
Fastest Bike in Wales!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

471 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  10:52:16  Show Profile
Fastest Bike in Wales!

Go to Top of Page

Ell
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1640 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  11:46:53  Show Profile  Click to see Ell's MSN Messenger address
Ahahaha, roll it down one of those damn welsh hills and I bet it would be!

I don't ride bikes myself (father forbid me) but my dad has two: A Kawasaki ninja ZX 12-R (for the summer), looks like this ( http://www.bright.ne.jp/lineup/zx-12r/imge/06-zx-12r-bk1200.jpg ) and a Yamaha (not sure what) which is for winter.

1.0.0 Normal corn snake - Dusk
0.1.0 Strawberry Snow Stripe corn snake - Dawn
0.1.0 Harlequin Crested Gecko - Stickles
1.0.0 Sable Syrian Hamster - CoCo
0.1.0 Hognose snake - Truffles
Go to Top of Page

Ell
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1640 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  11:46:53  Show Profile  Click to see Ell's MSN Messenger address
Ahahaha, roll it down one of those damn welsh hills and I bet it would be!

I don't ride bikes myself (father forbid me) but my dad has two: A Kawasaki ninja ZX 12-R (for the summer), looks like this ( http://www.bright.ne.jp/lineup/zx-12r/imge/06-zx-12r-bk1200.jpg ) and a Yamaha (not sure what) which is for winter.

1.0.0 Normal corn snake - Dusk
0.1.0 Strawberry Snow Stripe corn snake - Dawn
0.1.0 Harlequin Crested Gecko - Stickles
1.0.0 Sable Syrian Hamster - CoCo
0.1.0 Hognose snake - Truffles
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  11:48:37  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
I used to, had a TS50, RG125 and RD250. my friend's daughter has a Thump - and no end of problems with it! Parts are difficult to get hold of (may just be her location?) and it's not been particularly reliable either

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  11:48:37  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
I used to, had a TS50, RG125 and RD250. my friend's daughter has a Thump - and no end of problems with it! Parts are difficult to get hold of (may just be her location?) and it's not been particularly reliable either

Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  12:01:44  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

I never had any problems with my thumpstar, it was a great little bike.
Never had to get any parts for it though, so you could be right about that?
Ell, i love the ninjas! I want the 250 ninja
Sunny, yours looks well nice
And Josh... That looks awesome! Perhaps a bit uncomfortable?

Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  12:01:44  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

I never had any problems with my thumpstar, it was a great little bike.
Never had to get any parts for it though, so you could be right about that?
Ell, i love the ninjas! I want the 250 ninja
Sunny, yours looks well nice
And Josh... That looks awesome! Perhaps a bit uncomfortable?

Go to Top of Page

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  12:26:34  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
Im more of a public transport guy, doing my bit for the environment

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

76 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  16:21:03  Show Profile
this is mine

getting a 250 V-Twin in a couple of weeks tho http://www.theinternetbikeshop.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=97

Yorkshire Born & Bred

Edited by - n/a on 05/10/2008 16:23:12
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  16:30:42  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
somehow i thought you'd be a biker BigAlEddie and i thought it would be one like that too ...... wow that's a lot of thinking!!!

do you know Squires Cafe aka The Milk Bar, was at Sherburn in Elmet, now up the road at Newthorpe? I live near there, only been once since it moved - they used to hold a Jap Car Night there, might still do?!

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  16:30:42  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
somehow i thought you'd be a biker BigAlEddie and i thought it would be one like that too ...... wow that's a lot of thinking!!!

do you know Squires Cafe aka The Milk Bar, was at Sherburn in Elmet, now up the road at Newthorpe? I live near there, only been once since it moved - they used to hold a Jap Car Night there, might still do?!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

76 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  16:35:39  Show Profile
yeah sure do!!! Have seen a few 'Chav Mobiles' parked up there on a tuesday lots of Mazda's & Suburu's (just spitting I hate them lol) so I think they do still have the chav oops Jap Car night lol

Yorkshire Born & Bred
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

76 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  16:35:39  Show Profile
yeah sure do!!! Have seen a few 'Chav Mobiles' parked up there on a tuesday lots of Mazda's & Suburu's (just spitting I hate them lol) so I think they do still have the chav oops Jap Car night lol

Yorkshire Born & Bred
Go to Top of Page

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  17:01:09  Show Profile
I have a Suzuki Bandit 600S.
Not riden it for ages as have lost my nerve after seeing a few too many motorbike accident casulties at work.
I need to sell it really. I darn't look under the covers as it's probably turned into a pile of rust

0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chicomecoatl (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Go to Top of Page

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  17:01:09  Show Profile
I have a Suzuki Bandit 600S.
Not riden it for ages as have lost my nerve after seeing a few too many motorbike accident casulties at work.
I need to sell it really. I darn't look under the covers as it's probably turned into a pile of rust

0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chicomecoatl (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  22:31:52  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
I must get some decent piccys of mine. Thumpstar bits should be easy to get Gingerpony, what's her location?

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  22:37:30  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
cool Kehhlyr, she's in Leeds. I've not been over to see them for a month or two so I'll check if she's still got it and what's broken at the moment! (if she's not sold it yet)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000