Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2009 :  17:11:22  Show Profile
sorry to revive an old thread but it made more sense than creating a new one for the same thing.

I've had my snake since 30/12/08 (last week) nd i've fed him twice now in his glass cage. I cleaned him out earlier today and put him in a celebrations tub. If i start to feed him in the same tub, will it cause problems? For example will he expect to be fed when i come to clean him?

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2009 :  17:45:55  Show Profile
As long as you clean it between feeding and putting him in there for cleaning it wont cause any problems. Oviously if he smells mice and goes into feeding mode when you put him in for cleaning, there is a good chance you will be struck at when you go to get him out.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2009 :  22:38:16  Show Profile
cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Karl
Hatchling

United Kingdom
121 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  00:14:56  Show Profile
I feed in the viv, out the viv, on the setee, on my computer desk, wherever I happen to be when its food time. Royal always eats in the viv, because he strikes like a madman and I aint having him out when he is in the zone, BRB feeds on a sheet in the viv (likes his privacy to eat, and corn will eat anywhere, anytime, and eat anything, only thing I am yet to try is handfeeding, and I aint drunk enough to try that with any of mine, then way they strike!

ooops, I bought another.........
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000