Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2008 :  21:30:12  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Small.....and ugly!

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2008 :  21:30:12  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Small.....and ugly!

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2008 :  21:42:14  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
small and cute lol

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2008 :  21:42:14  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
small and cute lol

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  13:19:11  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
UGLY

How dare you! They are gorgeous!

I'm going to get Lewy to build a new staircase in our house to make room for you lot on the step!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  13:19:11  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
UGLY

How dare you! They are gorgeous!

I'm going to get Lewy to build a new staircase in our house to make room for you lot on the step!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  13:21:52  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
How can you call this little cute snakey UGLY!

It's like picking on under-fed orphans- you people have no shame

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  13:21:52  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
How can you call this little cute snakey UGLY!

It's like picking on under-fed orphans- you people have no shame

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  13:37:18  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address
if i were u i would get 1, ours is so small and cute. but 90quid is steep we paid 40 for a little boy. u have to be really silly to get bitten by a hoggie they have many other defences before they strike.

sorry to steal the thread a little but just go a little Q for kazerella:-
have you ever had any problems feeding ur hoggie? ours feed a couple of days after we got him but not since. its been bout 11 days now.

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  13:37:18  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address
if i were u i would get 1, ours is so small and cute. but 90quid is steep we paid 40 for a little boy. u have to be really silly to get bitten by a hoggie they have many other defences before they strike.

have you ever had any problems feeding ur hoggie? ours feed a couple of days after we got him but not since. its been bout 11 days now.

Go to Top of Page

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  13:42:47  Show Profile
Freaky ugly is true regarding Hognoses, but it's nothing a little plastic surgery couldn't fix.

Scalpel nurse!

0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chicomecoatl (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Go to Top of Page

Mancunian
Hatchling

United Kingdom
384 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  13:42:47  Show Profile
Freaky ugly is true regarding Hognoses, but it's nothing a little plastic surgery couldn't fix.

Scalpel nurse!

0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chicomecoatl (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)
1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  14:25:11  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
kaz i love your snake your the reason why i want a hoggy lol. poor little hoggys there sooo cute and certinally int ugly haha.
what would a bite do to a 7 year old.

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk

Edited by - nova1990 on 20/09/2008 15:43:16
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2008 :  14:25:11  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
kaz i love your snake your the reason why i want a hoggy lol. poor little hoggys there sooo cute and certinally int ugly haha.

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk

Edited by - nova1990 on 20/09/2008 15:43:16
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2008 :  20:30:18  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by sexychef

Wilbur did exactly the same- ate first feed then went off his food for weeks. We have got him feeding again by scenting his pinkies with pilchards. Just buy a tin and rinse the brine off, then put the pilchard in a bag with the pinkies and freeze. The pinkies smell awful at first, but the scent gets weaker as you go along. I can't smell the fishy smell on the pinkie anymore, so Wilbur must be weaning himself off.

I've also found with Wilbur that he likes to eat in private, so if you leave him and the pinky in a little rub with a lid on for a bit, he'll usually start eating the moment he thinks your not looking.

Hope that helps!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2008 :  20:30:18  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by sexychef

Wilbur did exactly the same- ate first feed then went off his food for weeks. We have got him feeding again by scenting his pinkies with pilchards. Just buy a tin and rinse the brine off, then put the pilchard in a bag with the pinkies and freeze. The pinkies smell awful at first, but the scent gets weaker as you go along. I can't smell the fishy smell on the pinkie anymore, so Wilbur must be weaning himself off.

I've also found with Wilbur that he likes to eat in private, so if you leave him and the pinky in a little rub with a lid on for a bit, he'll usually start eating the moment he thinks your not looking.

Hope that helps!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2008 :  20:37:23  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by nova1990

I think you should get one, because I'm going to make a hognose website and it won't only be bigger than this site- it'll be bigger than Google!

Then Gingerpony, Blackecho and Mancunian will all be really sorry for dissing my snake, because I'll block their I.P addresses and they'll miss out on being apart of the internet revolution of the century. (They'll be like those weirdos that don't have a Facebook account- outcasts in the cyber society)

Not sure what a bite to a seven year old will do, but like SexyChef says, they give loads of warnings that they don't like what you are doing. They are huffy and puffy, but I think you'd really have to be persistent to make them angry enough to go for you. Plus, surely they would play dead before they reach attack mode. That's their main defensive trick. Wilbur's not learnt that one yet though, but I've seen some videos on You Tube

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2008 :  20:37:23  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by nova1990

I think you should get one, because I'm going to make a hognose website and it won't only be bigger than this site- it'll be bigger than Google!

Then Gingerpony, Blackecho and Mancunian will all be really sorry for dissing my snake, because I'll block their I.P addresses and they'll miss out on being apart of the internet revolution of the century. (They'll be like those weirdos that don't have a Facebook account- outcasts in the cyber society)

Not sure what a bite to a seven year old will do, but like SexyChef says, they give loads of warnings that they don't like what you are doing. They are huffy and puffy, but I think you'd really have to be persistent to make them angry enough to go for you. Plus, surely they would play dead before they reach attack mode. That's their main defensive trick. Wilbur's not learnt that one yet though, but I've seen some videos on You Tube

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2008 :  20:41:27  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella
They'll be like those weirdos that don't have a Facebook account- outcasts in the cyber society

And whats wrong with not having a facebook acount?! Some people leave their house to see their frinds, not just through their pc

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2008 :  20:41:27  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella
They'll be like those weirdos that don't have a Facebook account- outcasts in the cyber society

And whats wrong with not having a facebook acount?! Some people leave their house to see their frinds, not just through their pc

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000