Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  18:50:46  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
im gonna ring stonham barns tomorrow their ment to be really good at this kinda stuff. i dunno why i never thought of it before thanks for the idea peanuts

Corn Snake - Ayame
Mexican Black Kingsnake - Ryuzaki
Bearded Dragon - Puff
Salmon pink Tarantula - Olivia
Antilles pinktoe Tarantula - MossChops

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  18:50:46  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
im gonna ring stonham barns tomorrow their ment to be really good at this kinda stuff. i dunno why i never thought of it before thanks for the idea peanuts

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  18:55:18  Show Profile
Actually is was BE that suggested it ^^ so i can't really take the credit. i'm sure they'll be able to help you, let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

433 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  18:55:18  Show Profile
Actually is was BE that suggested it ^^ so i can't really take the credit. i'm sure they'll be able to help you, let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  19:27:09  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
hes not moving but hes still alive. int their anything i can do for him. i hate seeing him like this. its horrable

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  19:27:09  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
hes not moving but hes still alive. int their anything i can do for him. i hate seeing him like this. its horrable

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  19:29:34  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
He's nocturnal, perhaps he's just tired.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  19:29:34  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
He's nocturnal, perhaps he's just tired.

Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  19:36:29  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
hes normally moving about and spying on us (how snakes do).he hasnt moved since this morning

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  19:36:29  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
hes normally moving about and spying on us (how snakes do).he hasnt moved since this morning

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  19:38:34  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Take him to the Vets - It sounds bad - check yellow pages for phone numbers and do so as soon as you can!

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

Lewy
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
2874 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  19:38:34  Show Profile  Visit Lewy's Homepage  Click to see Lewy's MSN Messenger address
Take him to the Vets - It sounds bad - check yellow pages for phone numbers and do so as soon as you can!

Lewy

THE CORN SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  20:06:16  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
vets should never refuse to see/treat a sick animal, it's part of their code of conduct. even if that treatment just consists of pain management - not that it's easy to tell if a rep has chronic low-grade pain. however the vet should inform you of any increased cost if it is seen 'outside hours'.
personally I believe practices that refuse to treat a sick animal should be reported to the RCVS (their governing body).

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Edited by - gingerpony on 31/08/2008 14:05:52
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  20:06:16  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
vets should never refuse to see/treat a sick animal, it's part of their code of conduct. even if that treatment just consists of pain management - not that it's easy to tell if a rep has chronic low-grade pain. however the vet should inform you of any increased cost if it is seen 'outside hours'.
personally I believe practices that refuse to treat a sick animal should be reported to the RCVS (their governing body).

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Edited by - gingerpony on 31/08/2008 14:05:52
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  23:21:37  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
seriously

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

nova1990
Yearling

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  23:21:37  Show Profile  Click to see nova1990's MSN Messenger address  Send nova1990 a Yahoo! Message
seriously

Corn Snake - Ayame
Bearded Dragon - Puff

Ipswich, Suffolk
Go to Top of Page

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2008 :  12:21:16  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
I agree with GP, its completly out of order

Go to Top of Page

Leyrielton2
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1060 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2008 :  12:21:16  Show Profile  Click to see Leyrielton2's MSN Messenger address
I agree with GP, its completly out of order

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2008 :  12:22:33  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Any change overnight?

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2008 :  12:22:33  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Any change overnight?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000