The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 this years line up!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mikerichards Posted - 16/02/2010 : 13:16:01
I have been trying to work out what's gonna be the best pairing for what I have, annoyingly there are some I am not sure on hets! Anyways, here's the plan.
Butter motley 2 butter motley + (ghost)
Anery hurricane het amel 2 anery motley, snow stripe, high white amel
Crimson 2 crimson
Amel 2 metallic
Hypo bloodred 2 het lav, (ghost)
Ultra 2 hypomel
Metallic 2 sunglow
Metallic 2 metallic
Hypo 2 metallic

The ghost I am not sure about, mr hurricane is a bit of a rapist, so should be over the moon with his ladies!
The snow stripe and het lav are just under 300g so need a bit of feeding up, but should be ok.
What do you reckon?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mikerichards Posted - 26/05/2010 : 21:58:31
What is you want? i am sure we can come to an arrangement!
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/05/2010 : 21:47:08
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

I know you werent being serious mate, thats why i was playing along with it.

I still had to be careful, I told someone once that I'd be stealing their kingsnake when I was messing around.
Their Kingsnake now lives with me.

I will happily look after 1 of them for you though, preferably a female, and as we have already discussed they are magical things.....
mikerichards Posted - 26/05/2010 : 11:25:59
I know you werent being serious mate, thats why i was playing along with it. They will all be safely tucked up in my hatchling rack until they are ready to go.
Incedentally, the hatching dates start about 15th next month up till the end of them month.
Metallics are due 15th, butters 17th, amel and ghost about 25th, the anery is going to be july.
I am not sure on the royals, i dont know how long they incubate for!
Kehhlyr Posted - 25/05/2010 : 20:16:27
quote:

I take it you havent run this past the O/H yet??? lol

Not in the slightest.
I haven't bothered as I've only been half serious, I would completely offer to help if it wasn't so close to us moving, then I'd have a much better arrangement of things in the rep-room, in fact i'd have the rep room pretty much finished if we were there for a while, but I can't see me getting it sorted that quickly.

Although we've been able to move back into the place for the past couple months we haven't bothered and haven't actually done a lot to the place either (procrastinating again) I shall hopefully be starting work properly on the rep room starting from the 5th June, as that's when my internet/TV gets tranfered over there.
mikerichards Posted - 25/05/2010 : 16:02:55
I take it you havent run this past the O/H yet??? lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 25/05/2010 : 09:40:21
quote:

There are potentially over 130 possible babies that are gonna need dealing with! you got space?????

I've got a 7x7ft double bed in the rep room, I'm sure I could remove that......
Hmmm, sleeping on the sofa will be like being 18 again.
Sta~ple Posted - 25/05/2010 : 09:28:35
I wish I lived near you T.T I would be fine just to change the water and getting rid of poops.

You have to post all the racks full of eggies/babies :o I want to see how mad it is XD
mikerichards Posted - 24/05/2010 : 23:11:50
There are potentially over 130 possible babies that are gonna need dealing with! you got space?????
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/05/2010 : 00:21:52
Then in that case, I'll happily look after the hatchies for you.
mikerichards Posted - 24/05/2010 : 00:12:41
lol, they are sneaky little so and so's, so i wouldnt blame you!
Kehhlyr Posted - 23/05/2010 : 23:59:34
I'd say that's fine, I'd happily do it.

However what would you say if I claimed that 1 or 2 somehow managed to magically disappear??
mikerichards Posted - 23/05/2010 : 23:33:28
You never know! So exactly what will you say if i asked you to look after 30 baby boas!
Kehhlyr Posted - 23/05/2010 : 23:20:12
I will happily look after the 30 or so babies from her if it makes it any easier for you.
mikerichards Posted - 22/05/2010 : 08:47:17
Ha ha, yes the hogg island is nearly ready to drop too, so potentially another 30 babies from her. Its gonna be crazy.
I am gonna be using the live food tubs for the babies for the first couple of weeks, which will fit into my rack with plenty to spare.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 21/05/2010 : 11:47:53
Thats a lot of eggs. Don't you have a pregnant hog island boa aswell? Your house is going to be mental...
Sta~ple Posted - 21/05/2010 : 11:16:51
I hope you have lots of heat mats, tubs and bottle caps at the ready XD I would love to live in your house for when they do hatch, I can imagine like 100 tiny faces peeping from their eggs and sticking their tongues out :3
mikerichards Posted - 21/05/2010 : 10:30:13
Right, just had another 20 eggs from the anery motleys, that takes me up to 88 eggs! although a few wont hatch!

Now all i have to wait for is the eggs from the T+ to amel pairing!
I will end up with over 100 eggs! this is gonna be mental!
crazy JJ Posted - 07/05/2010 : 01:15:50
whoooaaaa thats alot of lil ns... good luck with all them lol.... guna be busy busy busy... and all the piccies ya need to take aswell lol ;)
mikerichards Posted - 06/05/2010 : 22:46:22
I dont know exactly, but roughly 7 weeks from now.
hiper2009 Posted - 06/05/2010 : 15:38:51
quote:

I am not counting them out just yet, they dont seem too bad.
Well, i have 2 females left to lay, which wont be for another month, but the Amel laid last night, a total of 22 good looking eggs!
So thats 18 from the butter motleys,
18 from the Ghost,
4 from the metallics
and 22 from the Amel!
Its gonna be fun here soon!
Also got 4 eggs from the Royal, and 4 form the geckos!

Thats great news Mike , You will have loads of hatchlings to cope with when they hatch, Do you know when they will hatch ?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000