The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 wat can you breed with butter?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 13/12/2009 : 18:28:13
wat can i breed with butter apart from an amel het caramel and caramel het amel to get some stunning morphs. isn't butter a morph that if het stands out in the morphs. can you get het butter?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 15/09/2010 : 22:25:33
Ok so heres a bit of match making. Im torn as to what to put with what. I have an ice,a goldust, a ghost and a diffused nlood red. All males. Then a hypomel, a butter, a amel stripe and a few normal and anery females. What should i put with with what i got ideas but after a few opinions
reptiledanny Posted - 19/12/2009 : 12:55:47
k. i am getting the butter male and hopefully if parents allow i will get a female amel stripe het for caramel and either ultramel het for caramel or caramel motley stripe het amel stripe.
eeji Posted - 14/12/2009 : 22:30:17
ultramel stripe het caramel would cost quite a lot, mainly because its homo stripe and thats what most people seem to be wanting lately.

quote:
.......so the ultramel will produce amels, ultramels, butters and goldusts........

only if its het caramel. an ultramel NOT het caramel bred with a butter will give you ultramel and amels
reptiledanny Posted - 14/12/2009 : 17:02:00
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

if you get a butter, theres two easy options for you to get F1 morphs:

butter x ultramel het caramel =
25% amel het caramel
25% ultramel het caramel
25% butter
25% golddust

or:
butter x golddust =
50% butter
50% golddust

Two harder options (ie. harder to find and more expensive):

Ultra het caramel x Butter =
50% Ultramel het caramel
50% Golddust

Ultra Caramel x Butter = 100% Golddust

this reall helps. i will maybe get and ultramel as well then. so the ultramel will produce amels, ultramels, butters and goldusts. that is awsome. i will be getting one of them. but goldust needs ultramel and caramel. so how would butter and ultramel het car produce goldusts. so i am gunna hopefully get a butter motley/stripe and a female ultramel stripe het for caramel. how much would you say a butter motley/stripe would cost (male if that makes any difference) and how much would an ultramel stripe het caramel (female)
Blackecho Posted - 14/12/2009 : 07:07:24
Well played Ian, I leave the Ultra route alone, confuses too many Corn people
eeji Posted - 13/12/2009 : 23:38:24
if you get a butter, theres two easy options for you to get F1 morphs:

butter x ultramel het caramel =
25% amel het caramel
25% ultramel het caramel
25% butter
25% golddust

or:
butter x golddust =
50% butter
50% golddust

Two harder options (ie. harder to find and more expensive):

Ultra het caramel x Butter =
50% Ultramel het caramel
50% Golddust

Ultra Caramel x Butter = 100% Golddust
hillzi Posted - 13/12/2009 : 19:57:58
I'm not as a genetic god as BE, but maybe butter stripe offspring or have hets for stripe?
reptiledanny Posted - 13/12/2009 : 19:07:35
i am planning on getting a butter male and then getting an amel stripe female het for caramel so hopefully i will get butter babies. just wanted to know was there any oter morph apart from the two i mensioned that would get me some other morphs. the only other one i can think of and find id the hypo butter, breeding a hypo to a butter.
Blackecho Posted - 13/12/2009 : 19:04:59
You can't get het Butter as Butter isn't a base morph, you could have het Amel, het Caramel which is basically the same thing.

Amel and Caramel are recessive, so if you want any visual morphs from a first breeding it would need to be bred to something containing at least one of them.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000