The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 When does the next hatchling season start?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 23/10/2009 : 20:06:05

Also, can anyone please recommend breeders around London?

Lastly, is there any chance I might find young hatchlings around Xmas time? I know it's out of season but am wondering if some times there are such surprises.

Oh, and one after-lastly question: normally, how long after hatching does a snake take his first pinkie?

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 02/12/2009 : 22:24:34
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

i don't even own a royal any more hun, lol

i was hoping to breed my big Dumerils girl but a change in personal circumstances recently might mean putting that idea on hold.............but thats just a maybe

Omg what did you do with it i bet you sold it and why dont you like royals they are awesome
Bilbo Posted - 01/12/2009 : 23:07:46
the guy where i got my 2 still has babies i think he still has about 10... i can find out if you lick..
lmfastcars Posted - 27/11/2009 : 19:49:43
lol that she would :)
gingerpony Posted - 26/10/2009 : 21:11:08
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

quote:

aw poor Q would be so upset if she could read this lol

she'd be more upset if i publicly said 'i don't like royals' lol
HannahB Posted - 25/10/2009 : 21:12:31
quote:

aw poor Q would be so upset if she could read this lol
gingerpony Posted - 25/10/2009 : 20:21:34

i was hoping to breed my big Dumerils girl but a change in personal circumstances recently might mean putting that idea on hold.............but thats just a maybe
hiper2009 Posted - 24/10/2009 : 22:16:46
GP do you breed royals ?? i want to buy a 2nd snake i wouldnt mind a king , royal , corn :P
gingerpony Posted - 24/10/2009 : 21:45:35
i am breeding lol, i've still got 2 of this years hatchies to shift yet though...

i'll pair my snow and anery, my caro het amel and het stripe with my amel stripe and my anery motley...
i think my caramel will be too small to breed next year, my OAP caro is just too old to cope with the action lol, and my ghost is surplus to my requirements now really.....shame cos he's a really nice snake....

so basically, no, i'll not get any of your wishlist Hawk unless there's some fantastic unknown hets in the stock that's breeding for the first time next season lol
n/a Posted - 24/10/2009 : 16:05:49
quote:

people are starting to cool their breeding stock already so they'll be up and breeding early next year..........

is a rough guess i'd expect 2010 hatchies to be around from April next year if breeders are on the ball and the incubation time is low (60ish days)
some might be earlier.......
mine will be later!! lol

You're breeding?? I have a list of ten morphs I like, now wondering if there's a chance you might have something I'll be looking for. These are:

Whiteout or Blizzard, Anery Lavender or Lavender or Charcoal, Hypo Plasma, Pewter, Fire (preferably striped), Okeetee (preferably striped), Avalanche.

Not all in one go, of course.

gingerpony Posted - 24/10/2009 : 06:46:47
people are starting to cool their breeding stock already so they'll be up and breeding early next year..........

is a rough guess i'd expect 2010 hatchies to be around from April next year if breeders are on the ball and the incubation time is low (60ish days)
some might be earlier.......
mine will be later!! lol
eeji Posted - 23/10/2009 : 20:56:22
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye

Also, can anyone please recommend breeders around London?

not sure on this one

Lastly, is there any chance I might find young hatchlings around Xmas time? I know it's out of season but am wondering if some times there are such surprises.

there are loads of 09s still for sale over on the Dark Side, this is probably the best time to buy because most will already be established feeders and people want to get them sold so prices should be down a little

Oh, and one after-lastly question: normally, how long after hatching does a snake take his first pinkie?

usually about a week after hatching, just after their post natal shed

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000