Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 When does the next hatchling season start?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2009 :  20:06:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Also, can anyone please recommend breeders around London?

Lastly, is there any chance I might find young hatchlings around Xmas time? I know it's out of season but am wondering if some times there are such surprises.

Oh, and one after-lastly question: normally, how long after hatching does a snake take his first pinkie?

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2009 :  20:56:22  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye

Also, can anyone please recommend breeders around London?

not sure on this one

Lastly, is there any chance I might find young hatchlings around Xmas time? I know it's out of season but am wondering if some times there are such surprises.

there are loads of 09s still for sale over on the Dark Side, this is probably the best time to buy because most will already be established feeders and people want to get them sold so prices should be down a little

Oh, and one after-lastly question: normally, how long after hatching does a snake take his first pinkie?

usually about a week after hatching, just after their post natal shed

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  06:46:47  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
people are starting to cool their breeding stock already so they'll be up and breeding early next year..........

is a rough guess i'd expect 2010 hatchies to be around from April next year if breeders are on the ball and the incubation time is low (60ish days)
some might be earlier.......
mine will be later!! lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

893 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  16:05:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

people are starting to cool their breeding stock already so they'll be up and breeding early next year..........

is a rough guess i'd expect 2010 hatchies to be around from April next year if breeders are on the ball and the incubation time is low (60ish days)
some might be earlier.......
mine will be later!! lol

You're breeding?? I have a list of ten morphs I like, now wondering if there's a chance you might have something I'll be looking for. These are:

Whiteout or Blizzard, Anery Lavender or Lavender or Charcoal, Hypo Plasma, Pewter, Fire (preferably striped), Okeetee (preferably striped), Avalanche.

Not all in one go, of course.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  21:45:35  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i am breeding lol, i've still got 2 of this years hatchies to shift yet though...

i'll pair my snow and anery, my caro het amel and het stripe with my amel stripe and my anery motley...
i think my caramel will be too small to breed next year, my OAP caro is just too old to cope with the action lol, and my ghost is surplus to my requirements now really.....shame cos he's a really nice snake....

so basically, no, i'll not get any of your wishlist Hawk unless there's some fantastic unknown hets in the stock that's breeding for the first time next season lol

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2009 :  22:16:46  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
GP do you breed royals ?? i want to buy a 2nd snake i wouldnt mind a king , royal , corn :P

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2009 :  20:21:34  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i don't even own a royal any more hun, lol

i was hoping to breed my big Dumerils girl but a change in personal circumstances recently might mean putting that idea on hold.............but thats just a maybe

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2009 :  21:12:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

aw poor Q would be so upset if she could read this lol

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  21:11:08  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

quote:

aw poor Q would be so upset if she could read this lol

she'd be more upset if i publicly said 'i don't like royals' lol

Go to Top of Page

lmfastcars
Hatchling

United Kingdom
360 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2009 :  19:49:43  Show Profile  Click to see lmfastcars's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol that she would :)

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  23:07:46  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the guy where i got my 2 still has babies i think he still has about 10... i can find out if you lick..

2 male corns (Bilbo and roger)
1 female corn (lizzie)
2 dogs westies (jock & morag)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  22:24:34  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

i was hoping to breed my big Dumerils girl but a change in personal circumstances recently might mean putting that idea on hold.............but thats just a maybe

Omg what did you do with it i bet you sold it and why dont you like royals they are awesome

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000