The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 wot shall i get...?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dazb Posted - 01/07/2009 : 17:53:36
hi there,

I have a female ghost striped/motley and just dont know wot male to buy to put her with...It will be a stripe wotever i choose...

wots your opinions...???

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 11/07/2009 : 21:17:16
if your female is a motley with a striped pattern then you will only get motleys if you put her with a stripe, UNLESS she is het stripe which only breeding will prove this for you.

Brookestar Posted - 01/07/2009 : 22:12:01
striped hypo looks a good breedin pair
dazb Posted - 01/07/2009 : 21:13:59
I know its def got to be stripe cos they look great...I have had a play on that 'cornprog' thingy ma bob, but i just dont know...All i know is that i 'would like if possible' a cluch of 2 different visual types of corn that would be stripes. if that makes sense...
Blackecho Posted - 01/07/2009 : 20:52:59
If you wanted anything visual back first generation, the other snake would need to contain either Anery or Hypo.
gingerpony Posted - 01/07/2009 : 19:08:58
on a more practical note, have a play on here and see what works for you......... http://home.comcast.net/~spencer62/cornprog.html
gingerpony Posted - 01/07/2009 : 19:07:49
a ghost that might be het motley or stripe..................?
(or might not?)

or, i've decided, there's my male 07 caro het amel and het stripe (on the condition that i can borrow him back for stripey Maple next spring)
Tizzy Posted - 01/07/2009 : 18:31:01
We have a ghost stripe male but I think Sheffield - Bristol may be a bit far for a bit of special snakey cuddles We're gonna put him with the anery Motley and/or the anery stripe when they are old enough so should get at least some motleys or stripes out. Might even try him with Daisey (female Snow) next year and see what happens - have no idea what hets any of mine have so it's pot luck really.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000