Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dazb
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  17:53:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi there,

I have a female ghost striped/motley and just dont know wot male to buy to put her with...It will be a stripe wotever i choose...

wots your opinions...???

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  18:31:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have a ghost stripe male but I think Sheffield - Bristol may be a bit far for a bit of special snakey cuddles We're gonna put him with the anery Motley and/or the anery stripe when they are old enough so should get at least some motleys or stripes out. Might even try him with Daisey (female Snow) next year and see what happens - have no idea what hets any of mine have so it's pot luck really.

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  19:07:49  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
a ghost that might be het motley or stripe..................?
(or might not?)

or, i've decided, there's my male 07 caro het amel and het stripe (on the condition that i can borrow him back for stripey Maple next spring)

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  19:08:58  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
on a more practical note, have a play on here and see what works for you......... http://home.comcast.net/~spencer62/cornprog.html

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  20:52:59  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you wanted anything visual back first generation, the other snake would need to contain either Anery or Hypo.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

dazb
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  21:13:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know its def got to be stripe cos they look great...I have had a play on that 'cornprog' thingy ma bob, but i just dont know...All i know is that i 'would like if possible' a cluch of 2 different visual types of corn that would be stripes. if that makes sense...

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2009 :  22:12:01  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
striped hypo looks a good breedin pair
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  21:17:16  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if your female is a motley with a striped pattern then you will only get motleys if you put her with a stripe, UNLESS she is het stripe which only breeding will prove this for you.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000