The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 eggies.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Twi Posted - 14/04/2011 : 15:49:56
I got 15 eggs in the incubator, incubator reads the temp as 31c and thermomitor reats temp inside the box as 29c, should I lower temp on incubator? the incubator fluctuates from 29c and 31c and the temp in box reads 26-29c.also I cant get the humitity above 88% is that enough? All the eggs are nice and white, though one seems to be growing a bit of mold on it is that normal? they were all 1/3 burried in the Vermiculite but they have grown quite a bit since being laid so a few on the top have become less burried should I cover them up again?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 14/04/2011 : 19:14:52
i would personally......i'd rather cook them a bit more slowly at a slightly lower temp

just keep the humidity as high as you can and cover the eggs with some sphagnum moss, that helps prevent mould growth as well as helping keep the temps and humidity more stable, it also acts as a barrier to stop any condensation dripping directly on the eggs

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000