The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Links
 For the Viv builders

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 22/02/2010 : 18:02:37
I was just checking my emails today from a site I use sometimes to get rid of stuff I don't want and it occured to me how useful it could be to some of you guys.

http://www.uk.freecycle.org/

This is a site where you can advertise and get stuff for free. You find your local site and then you can look at what things people are getting rid of. I thought it might interest some of you as they sometimes have people getting rid of wardrobes n such like that would be ideal for viv builds. they even occasionally have people getting rid of vivs and fish tanks. And everything advertised on there is FREE, you just have to arrange to collect it.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 26/02/2010 : 10:57:03
i built all my beardies vivs from comp desks wardrobes etc off there great site, had a few aquariums from there i keep all my live food in cant beat it i always got a wanted post on there for bits and bobs for viv builds
eeji Posted - 22/02/2010 : 21:05:31
freecycle is great, people turn up at your house and take all your junk away for you! :D
we've had lots of good stuff off there, and also given a lot of good stuff so it all works both ways :)
n/a Posted - 22/02/2010 : 18:34:17
I use freecycle too, you can also post wanted items to, which might help. bargin corner in ikea is worth a look too, theres a couple of big wardrobes in my local one for less than the conti board would cost to build one :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000