For the Viv builders
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2010 :  18:02:37  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was just checking my emails today from a site I use sometimes to get rid of stuff I don't want and it occured to me how useful it could be to some of you guys.

http://www.uk.freecycle.org/

This is a site where you can advertise and get stuff for free. You find your local site and then you can look at what things people are getting rid of. I thought it might interest some of you as they sometimes have people getting rid of wardrobes n such like that would be ideal for viv builds. they even occasionally have people getting rid of vivs and fish tanks. And everything advertised on there is FREE, you just have to arrange to collect it.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

n/a
deleted

286 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2010 :  18:34:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use freecycle too, you can also post wanted items to, which might help. bargin corner in ikea is worth a look too, theres a couple of big wardrobes in my local one for less than the conti board would cost to build one :)

corns
0.1 Maizy, carolina 05
0.1 violet, anery 09
1.0 Smithy, amel 07
0.1 Nessa,amel 07
0.1 Lois normal/hypo motley 02
1.0 Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz anery 00
1.0 Fry normal 08
0.1 Dora amel aztec 09
1.0 Red bloodred 08
0.0.1 Conker kastanie 10
house bunny
1.0 rex, 09
kittys
2.1 tom,jerry 09 Mittens 10
kids
3.1 Charlie-jane 98, ethan 99,coby 06,adam 07
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2010 :  21:05:31  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
freecycle is great, people turn up at your house and take all your junk away for you! :D
we've had lots of good stuff off there, and also given a lot of good stuff so it all works both ways :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2010 :  10:57:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i built all my beardies vivs from comp desks wardrobes etc off there great site, had a few aquariums from there i keep all my live food in cant beat it i always got a wanted post on there for bits and bobs for viv builds

dogs:1.1.0 cookie, scrappy
rabbit:0.1.0 bluebell
beardies:1.1.0 spike, sunshine
corns:1.0.0 sid
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000