The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Links
 Breeders and Shops in Liverpool

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Turner91 Posted - 24/03/2012 : 18:03:44
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and am researching to buy my first corn.
So I was wondering if anyone knew of any reputable breeders or good shops in the Liverpool area to get me started?

Thanks!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Donnie Posted - 01/05/2012 : 23:33:56
quote:
Originally posted by Turner91

Hi all,

Thanks for all the advice but unfortunately I have been overruled by the Mrs (not a snake fan)... It would be irresponsible for me to go any further if I can't commit to providing a home for life so unfortunately it looks like I won't be joining the ranks. Thanks again for the advice and I hope someday I will be in the position to start my collection.

My OH was not keen at first and then I took her to a shop and let het handle one and then it was a done deal, snake within a week
Maybe if you try that it might help. Take her to see your parents and pop into the reptile shop in Stockport, they are nice and helpful in there and will let you handle them. Good luck.
Turner91 Posted - 01/05/2012 : 23:11:50
Hi all,

Thanks for all the advice but unfortunately I have been overruled by the Mrs (not a snake fan)... It would be irresponsible for me to go any further if I can't commit to providing a home for life so unfortunately it looks like I won't be joining the ranks. Thanks again for the advice and I hope someday I will be in the position to start my collection.
tk72 Posted - 22/04/2012 : 21:27:55
The pets at home in Speke have a few normals and motleys. Went in today they are really nice to. They where £49 I think.
343guiltyspark Posted - 22/04/2012 : 15:58:22
You can get snakes at p@h and seapets but I don't know if there are any near you
tk72 Posted - 22/04/2012 : 15:45:01
Also if you buy a set up and wait a few weeks There are lots about to hatch as it's breeding season. And if you can get hold of a guy called eeji he is only in atherton and will have some to sell.
343guiltyspark Posted - 22/04/2012 : 15:41:20
quote:
Originally posted by tk72

Have you looked on a site called preloved. It has full set ups and snakes. Some are around £80. Also you could try Warrington pets and exotics, they do a snake and starter set up for £80 to.

Preloved is where I found Voldemort!
tk72 Posted - 22/04/2012 : 15:40:17
Have you looked on a site called preloved. It has full set ups and snakes. Some are around £80. Also you could try Warrington pets and exotics, they do a snake and starter set up for £80 to.
ricardo1230781 Posted - 12/04/2012 : 13:09:11
Hi this is a fairly good reptile shop she stockes all kinds or reptiles and supplies on Walton Vale near Orrys pub.
http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/vale-aquatics-and-reptiles-liverpool
Turner91 Posted - 26/03/2012 : 00:30:50
Ahh thanks that's quite handy actually, my parents live not too far from Stockport so I may nip over next time I'm back, cheers.
Donnie Posted - 25/03/2012 : 11:05:57
Not sure about Liverpool but in Manchester there is viper and vine http://www.viperandvine.com/ or Stockport there is spw exotics http://www.spwexotics.co.uk/

If you are after a set up first then you are probably better getting it online as it will be cheaper.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000