The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Links
 FROZEN DIRECT

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
a33272 Posted - 18/02/2011 : 22:54:25
http://www.frozendirect.com/shop/frozen-mice/

anyone ever used this lot not a great deal more that a&n an include dryice on all prepacked multipacks next day delivery if ordered before 12 noon an £11.99 mainland
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 19/02/2011 : 01:26:57
I'v got a vague memory of havin to pull a couple of small pieces off a couple of the smaller mice. But then it may have been from another batch from elsewhere. I'm not really certain. There certainly hasn't been any on the mediums or jumbos as they have been brought out the bag and used as opposed to being presorted
Sta~ple Posted - 18/02/2011 : 23:29:06
Was thinking about using them or TSM when I figure out which one will be cheaper for me.

klang, was there any sawdust stuck to your mice?
kdlang Posted - 18/02/2011 : 23:18:42
I have had mice from there and had no issues at all. I had all sizes from pinkies to jumbos and all were fine. They were delivered in the morning. The only problem then was sorting them all out as I weigh them all and sort into sizes. Added bonus - the polystyrene box they came in has been saved to make an incubator in case I decide to breed my butters in a year or two :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000