FROZEN DIRECT
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  22:54:25  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://www.frozendirect.com/shop/frozen-mice/

anyone ever used this lot not a great deal more that a&n an include dryice on all prepacked multipacks next day delivery if ordered before 12 noon an £11.99 mainland

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  23:18:42  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have had mice from there and had no issues at all. I had all sizes from pinkies to jumbos and all were fine. They were delivered in the morning. The only problem then was sorting them all out as I weigh them all and sort into sizes. Added bonus - the polystyrene box they came in has been saved to make an incubator in case I decide to breed my butters in a year or two :)

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  23:29:06  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Was thinking about using them or TSM when I figure out which one will be cheaper for me.

klang, was there any sawdust stuck to your mice?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2011 :  01:26:57  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'v got a vague memory of havin to pull a couple of small pieces off a couple of the smaller mice. But then it may have been from another batch from elsewhere. I'm not really certain. There certainly hasn't been any on the mediums or jumbos as they have been brought out the bag and used as opposed to being presorted

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000