The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Links
 Mason Exotics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 28/06/2010 : 15:04:56
http://masonexotics.co.uk/default.aspx

They are very good private breeders.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 14/07/2010 : 20:00:32
Your welcome Sami..
n/a Posted - 14/07/2010 : 19:49:55
lol thanks Ash...

I can only update the website when Internet Explorer wants to play (which isn't very often), as it is hosted by Microsoft, so can't use Firefox :(

It has been a busy season, but mostly for corns, rainbow boas and royals.. We've had 16 clutches, 4 royals, the rest corns.. and some royals yet to drop. 2 litters of rainbow boas (the first litter flew out.. think most of them are on rainbowboa.co.uk!)

We are waiting on babies from the Hypo Crawl Cays.. she's showing all the signs of being gravid, but hasn't let us have any babies yet! The Hog Islands were paired, but didn't see any mating.

The website is due a huge overhaul.. was considering changing hosting, to make it easier to update, but I've just renewed for a further 2 years, so will probably just do it on there. It's just finding the time! :)

So if you're looking for something, just ask.. email me, or contact through the website. I can't always update on there, as the website is temperamental.. Mason Exotics is also on Facebook.. so if you become a fan on there, you'll see what we have coming up, what's been laid, hatched etc.. also on Twitter (@masonexotics) if you're that way inclined ;)

Plus we're getting everything ready for Kempton Park and Doncaster.. So we have enough on the table to be worth going! Sold all the first rainbows before the first Doncaster, ended up with only one pair to take!
hiper2009 Posted - 28/06/2010 : 15:52:55
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

You! Grrr they have dwarf boas and they are near me! That is going to be too tempting! Although They don't seem to have a lot of snakes for sale :(

They do they just have not updated there website if you add the msn add thats on the home page and talk to Sami she will tell you what they have , they are also on facebook
Sta~ple Posted - 28/06/2010 : 15:29:39
You! Grrr they have dwarf boas and they are near me! That is going to be too tempting! Although They don't seem to have a lot of snakes for sale :(

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000