Mason Exotics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  15:04:56  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://masonexotics.co.uk/default.aspx

They are very good private breeders.

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  15:29:39  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You! Grrr they have dwarf boas and they are near me! That is going to be too tempting! Although They don't seem to have a lot of snakes for sale :(

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2010 :  15:52:55  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

You! Grrr they have dwarf boas and they are near me! That is going to be too tempting! Although They don't seem to have a lot of snakes for sale :(

They do they just have not updated there website if you add the msn add thats on the home page and talk to Sami she will tell you what they have , they are also on facebook

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

56 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2010 :  19:49:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol thanks Ash...

I can only update the website when Internet Explorer wants to play (which isn't very often), as it is hosted by Microsoft, so can't use Firefox :(

It has been a busy season, but mostly for corns, rainbow boas and royals.. We've had 16 clutches, 4 royals, the rest corns.. and some royals yet to drop. 2 litters of rainbow boas (the first litter flew out.. think most of them are on rainbowboa.co.uk!)

We are waiting on babies from the Hypo Crawl Cays.. she's showing all the signs of being gravid, but hasn't let us have any babies yet! The Hog Islands were paired, but didn't see any mating.

The website is due a huge overhaul.. was considering changing hosting, to make it easier to update, but I've just renewed for a further 2 years, so will probably just do it on there. It's just finding the time! :)

So if you're looking for something, just ask.. email me, or contact through the website. I can't always update on there, as the website is temperamental.. Mason Exotics is also on Facebook.. so if you become a fan on there, you'll see what we have coming up, what's been laid, hatched etc.. also on Twitter (@masonexotics) if you're that way inclined ;)

Plus we're getting everything ready for Kempton Park and Doncaster.. So we have enough on the table to be worth going! Sold all the first rainbows before the first Doncaster, ended up with only one pair to take!

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2010 :  20:00:32  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Your welcome Sami..

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000