The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Doncaster IHS show?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JoseBrado Posted - 13/04/2010 : 21:12:12
Just wondering if anyone is going to the doncaster show? Do you think it is worth the 100 mile drive from liverpool? Also what like to see what people have bought from hear in previous years? thanks.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 15/04/2010 : 21:14:12
well i went last year and was looking for a crestie but still was open to other things, nearly cam ehome with a royal as well.

this year i am going for one thing and one thing only but will still look round and maybe ask to hold some stock. also brother getting leopard gecko so...
eeji Posted - 15/04/2010 : 19:16:46
i'll definetly not be there in june, and maybe not september either depending on how the breedings go :(
n/a Posted - 15/04/2010 : 16:19:54
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

i had a table there last September, so got in at 8.30 and saw all the good stuff ;)

WIll you been at the June one...?

xXx
Blackecho Posted - 15/04/2010 : 15:37:12
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

i had a table there last September, so got in at 8.30 and saw all the good stuff ;)

How did I miss you?
Mouse Posted - 15/04/2010 : 10:34:03
I'm not going, because I have no will power when it comes to snakes. The only reason I didn't get the CUTEST little ghost from the shop up the road is because Sprockett is gonna lay eggs soon, and I'll have a bunch of new shoelaces free!

well...not free, £170 worth of not free, as I've built a viv stack for the hatchlings, and had to get heat mats etc! but still!!!
HannahB Posted - 15/04/2010 : 00:07:40
and i missed your table.. i probably walked past it at least 3 times cause i circled that hall at least that many times lol!
you going to have one this year at all?
eeji Posted - 14/04/2010 : 23:23:45
Blackecho Posted - 14/04/2010 : 21:53:50
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

hannah-you now when u say you miss all the good stock at the start, whats the good stock? what morphs?

just some of the more unusual stuff.. was lucky enough to see a full grown xanthic snow which the new owner hadnt collected yet, but think i missed some of the royals..someone said there were some really expensive morphs that got snapped up quickly..but having said that some of the royals when i went were still £750+ lol
just depends on what you class as good stuff..

although il be tempted by a cham if i go in september..they were super cute.. as were the mossies

Picked up my Super Pastel Royal for a bargain last year because I got in early
HannahB Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:41:56
same with me last year.. we went in knowing what we were getting and that was it.. i still dragged luke round for a look at things and discovered how nice royals are but couldnt get anything extra
not planning on buying anything this year though..just going to look and talk to Sue and no doubt be tempted by what she has on sale lol
reptiledanny Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:39:46
tbh i wont really have time to look alot cuz i now what im going for and will have it reserved so won't really be buying anything else unfortunatly money issues, me being 15 and all
HannahB Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:35:05
quote:
Originally posted by JoseBrado

If I don't have membership and go in at 10:45 then do you think there will be any adult corns?

theres usually some normals floating about but i dont remember there being that many there last year,

quote:

ahhhh, so the really nice morphs that are mega expensive?

they were like expensive royals that dont come about very often.. remember there being some pastels, normals, lemons and others that werent so expensive but tbh i wasnt really allowed to look lol
reptiledanny Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:27:17
ahhhh, so the really nice morphs that are mega expensive?
JoseBrado Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:26:04
If I don't have membership and go in at 10:45 then do you think there will be any adult corns?
HannahB Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:23:09
quote:

hannah-you now when u say you miss all the good stock at the start, whats the good stock? what morphs?

just some of the more unusual stuff.. was lucky enough to see a full grown xanthic snow which the new owner hadnt collected yet, but think i missed some of the royals..someone said there were some really expensive morphs that got snapped up quickly..but having said that some of the royals when i went were still £750+ lol
just depends on what you class as good stuff..

although il be tempted by a cham if i go in september..they were super cute.. as were the mossies
JoseBrado Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:19:24
quote:

http://www.unusualalbinosnakes.com/available.htm thats petes website.. hes a nice guy and was really helpful

i had a membership..going to renew it in a bit, its £22 for a family which is cheaper than getting 2 adult memberships, although we didnt get there right at the start think we missed the first hour when some of the big buys had gone but there was still a great choice nonetheless

tar for finding that website
reptiledanny Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:15:59
HannahB Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:13:14
http://www.unusualalbinosnakes.com/available.htm thats petes website.. hes a nice guy and was really helpful

i had a membership..going to renew it in a bit, its £22 for a family which is cheaper than getting 2 adult memberships, although we didnt get there right at the start think we missed the first hour when some of the big buys had gone but there was still a great choice nonetheless
reptiledanny Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:09:30
hissnhers is awsome. iv been in contact with sue since november last year and nearly bought a butter corn off of her but unfortunatly it passed so ...
JoseBrado Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:06:01
quote:

urm i got Zero, Aura and Ed from Sue at www.hissnhers.co.uk (i think its .co.uk) and paid too much haha but they are my babies and dont regret paying as much as i did lol lav stripe £275, butter stripe £175 and blizzard £50, Libs was from pete (cant remember his website although its mentioned on here somewhere..he does a lot of albino's and hypos of various species) and paid £60 for her

adult snakes arent massively common there.. a lot of the adults have been bought already and are there for collection

Where can I find 'Pete's' website?
reptiledanny Posted - 14/04/2010 : 19:58:43
hannah-do you have a member ship or do you go in at the later time?

i really want to be able to go in early but can't afford the membership

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000