Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

JoseBrado
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  21:12:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if anyone is going to the doncaster show? Do you think it is worth the 100 mile drive from liverpool? Also what like to see what people have bought from hear in previous years? thanks.

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  21:26:16  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would say if your looking to pick up a couple of animals then its worth it, besides its not quite 100 miles

I was thinking about it the other week, i live partly in Liverpool and partly in Runcorn as my mum is in runcorn and nan in Liverpool and worked it out to be 68 miles from my mums house in runcorn.

Don't think i will be able to go this year, maybe next though.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 13/04/2010 21:27:10
Go to Top of Page

JoseBrado
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  21:37:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Might get a royal or an adult snow corn
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  22:14:45  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoseBrado

Might get a royal or an adult snow corn

Have you been before?

I'm getting a royal around september, october time. Would love to get one from donny but think it'll just be the local rep shop this time though.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  00:28:20  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i am hoping to go to the donny show but reli depends.. but i only live about an hour away soo not 2 bad 4 me, just depends on the money situation reli but ive never bought anything from there as ive never been :( but im determined to this year :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  07:00:30  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be going to both the Donny shows, quite a few of us from the forum go, there's a pub over the road for a lunch too

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  07:15:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hubby and I will be driving up from Surrrey to go!
It will be my first show/expo!

xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  07:28:48  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
How far is it from Surrey Skorps? :) I am probbably going too, but don't know long the drive would be from the midlands

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  08:39:54  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I wish I could go but it's probably good I'm not going or I would come back with a lot of new pets...

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

JoseBrado
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  09:30:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

Have you been before?

I'm getting a royal around september, october time. Would love to get one from donny but think it'll just be the local rep shop this time though.

I havent been before but would maybe like to get a royal from there Thinking about breeding my corn next year has anyone bought any nice snakeyys from there?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

103 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  10:18:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to be such an amature, but whats this "Donny Show"???
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  10:21:22  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shaka1980

Sorry to be such an amature, but whats this "Donny Show"???

Its a Reptile show where lots of breeders go to and where you can pick up a snakey or accessorise for it. Or just go there to browse Here is the web site for all dates and times http://international-herpetological-society.org/site/ .

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

103 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  11:21:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheers Hyper
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  17:35:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We went to the September show last year and picked up a couple of corns. Its well worth the drive! Won't be going this time as I'd be too tempted and with 3 corns now, I just don't have room for more OH would leave home if we got any more (hmmm.....
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  17:42:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i went last year and picked up a crested gecko, but they have loads of stuff, royal pythons, leopard geckos, corn snakes, and a few more other animals that are a bit less common, i would advise everyone to go, it is amazing. i am planning on going in june in the morning to get another crested gecko and then in september but me, ma 2 bro's, ma mum and dad will go in, have a look, then go swimming then go back half and our before it closes and see what is left and then get a bargain lol

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  17:48:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm definately off to at least one of the Donny shows. It's a couple of hours from me, but it'll be a grand day out!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  17:57:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilpunk

How far is it from Surrey Skorps? :) I am probbably going too, but don't know long the drive would be from the midlands

Its THIS far

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rlz=&=&q=where%20is%20doncaster%20reptile%20show%3F&lr=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Depending on the route: 3 1/2 to 4 hours

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

JoseBrado
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  19:21:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are prices for: a leopard gecko (dont care what morph or age), an adult snow corn, or a normal hatchling royal?
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  19:32:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i picked up Edison, Aura, Liberty and Zero from Donny.. but they were paid for in advance and collected from the breeders, you can get some really good deals at donny.. but a lot of the best reps go at the start before general public can access it when its only the IHS members who can go in,
saw some gorgeous vanishing stripe ghost hatchies last year..ah what a mistake that was leaving one behind
theres also a big stall done by exo terra so you can get some hides, fauns and bowls ect if you werent expecting to get anything and need to get a set up lmao

hopefully me and luke will be going to the september one as we wont be working and there will be more snakeys there as its the end of the season

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

JoseBrado
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  19:41:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

i picked up Edison, Aura, Liberty and Zero from Donny.. but they were paid for in advance and collected from the breeders, you can get some really good deals at donny.. but a lot of the best reps go at the start before general public can access it when its only the IHS members who can go in,
saw some gorgeous vanishing stripe ghost hatchies last year..ah what a mistake that was leaving one behind
theres also a big stall done by exo terra so you can get some hides, fauns and bowls ect if you werent expecting to get anything and need to get a set up lmao

hopefully me and luke will be going to the september one as we wont be working and there will be more snakeys there as its the end of the season

How much did you pay for Edison, Aura, Liberty and Zero?
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  19:55:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
urm i got Zero, Aura and Ed from Sue at www.hissnhers.co.uk (i think its .co.uk) and paid too much haha but they are my babies and dont regret paying as much as i did lol lav stripe £275, butter stripe £175 and blizzard £50, Libs was from pete (cant remember his website although its mentioned on here somewhere..he does a lot of albino's and hypos of various species) and paid £60 for her

adult snakes arent massively common there.. a lot of the adults have been bought already and are there for collection

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000