The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Triple 8 any probs?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
morph2010 Posted - 12/03/2010 : 20:48:25
Hi all anybody had any troubles with there order from triple8?

I've ordered a new viv and plants ect and seems to be taking 4ever to get here been over a week numerous phone calls ect

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ari Posted - 17/03/2010 : 22:10:12
come to think of it, my viv was delayed when i ordered too. As danny says its delivered from a warehouse and not instore. it will come and you will smile! let us have some pics when you've set it all up
DannyBrown91 Posted - 17/03/2010 : 20:58:14
Yer the invoice is just saying that you have ordered it all together and that you have payed for them items, your viv shouldn't be too long now.
morph2010 Posted - 17/03/2010 : 20:56:24
received the plants today, still no sign of viv yet did'nt have to sign for them but have invoice with both viv and plants on ??
Gaz_1989 Posted - 16/03/2010 : 13:39:30
Danny has got it spot on regards what happened to me.

I recieved my order (minus the viv) but the delivery note included the viv, so my fiancee signed for the lot.

At this point we had signed to say that we had recieved a viv when we hadnt, as it happens the viv came a few days later, but this is not outlined on their website and doesnt state this anywhere on the paperwork.

Im sure your stuff will turn up eventually, they have been great apart from this insident!

Gaz
HannahB Posted - 15/03/2010 : 21:11:38
vivs do take longer because they are shipped from a different location..mine arrived a week after ordering
morph2010 Posted - 15/03/2010 : 20:58:10
been nearly two weeks now still no sign of my viv!!
ari Posted - 15/03/2010 : 20:04:26
quick update. 888 apologised for the mistaken substrate and have offered to resend my zoomed gear with my next order. order a small plant since i need it quickly. looks like they dont want their old stuff back either so im gonna have a load of orchid bark too! im talking loads!
ari Posted - 14/03/2010 : 20:31:52
ive had a fair few problems with them as it goes. One not really their fault- exo terra canopy was recalled and i place an order at the same time. took 9months to get them restocked!. this time though they gave me their own branded subtrate which was totally different from my zoomed repti bark that i normally use. anywya trying to resolve that now.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 13/03/2010 : 12:25:16
quote:
Originally posted by morph2010

they just said everything will come at different times, sounds bit strange why they just dont send it all together

i normally use value vivs for my things and normally here few days after, wish i'd stuck to them as i wanted to set up viv wknd ready for harley in the week

Triple 8 are the only place i've ordered from and have personally always found them pretty fast and reliable. They are also really helpfull when you phone up or email them, although getting back can take around a day if you email.
morph2010 Posted - 13/03/2010 : 11:12:11
they just said everything will come at different times, sounds bit strange why they just dont send it all together

i normally use value vivs for my things and normally here few days after, wish i'd stuck to them as i wanted to set up viv wknd ready for harley in the week
n/a Posted - 13/03/2010 : 10:59:13
Strange I ordered everything but milo himself from them and they were fine
kdlang Posted - 12/03/2010 : 22:15:07
Sometimes when I have ordered several items in one order from 888 they have taken a little longer than specified for delivery. I think this is because sometimes they have to wait for new stock of one of the items to come in and therefore delays the whole order. They have always been very helpful and pleasant when I have phoned them tho. What did they say when you rang?
DannyBrown91 Posted - 12/03/2010 : 21:30:02
quote:
Originally posted by morph2010

YEAH I THINK THE VIVS COME FROM WHOLESALERS NOT SURE OOOPS left caps lock on again!!

Gaz's main problem was that all the other stuff come without the viv, but he had to sign for the stuff and the viv was included in the list of things he had to sign for, so he was therefore signing for something he weren't recieving which could cuase problems if the viv didn'r come as you had signed for it, but if you don't sign then you cant have the other things which you have ordered.
morph2010 Posted - 12/03/2010 : 21:26:35
YEAH I THINK THE VIVS COME FROM WHOLESALERS NOT SURE OOOPS left caps lock on again!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 12/03/2010 : 21:24:37
Nope i've never had a problem, i ordered some mice and plastic plants on saturday and it was here on wednesday. It may be because you are getting a viv. Apparently they also send these seperate so you may get your plants and stuff before you get the viv, i know Gaz had some problems when he ordered a viv.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000