The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 I've just had this pointed out to me

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kehhlyr Posted - 14/02/2010 : 01:09:11
Someone has just pointed out a website to me, the plastic vines and plants seem very reasonably priced, I have one about 5 miles from me, so may try to visit tomorrow.

Dunelm Mill

Some decent plastic plants on there, the vines and the Boston ferns look superb.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jennet Posted - 01/03/2010 : 21:23:14
Dunelm is fantastic as you've all found out for plants and wood 'n stuff for vivs.... but also, if you go just after christmas, there are often half price sales and stuff like the Ivy etc is even cheaper then. I use these for my frog tanks and also my beardie and leo's vivs..... OH just found beardie tonight with one of the leaf thingys in mouth though... think he is trying to tell me he needs more greens??... (He spat it out after running round viv with it for a min... ) but he did give me heart failure when OH first called me!!
Kehhlyr Posted - 28/02/2010 : 16:50:53
I could, yes.
But it would be dis-honest as I was given the linky by someone else.

(Although that wouldn't stop me really. )
n/a Posted - 28/02/2010 : 11:35:03
I'm thinking Kehhlyr could possibly go to Dunelm and demand some commission at this rate, lol.
n/a Posted - 28/02/2010 : 11:03:57
just found we have one of these 11 miles up the road, Steve's new viv should be here this week so may go and have a look and get some new foliage for it, the ivy looks a great idea as that would cover along the back giving Steve some fantastic places to hide, although just lately he has taken to sleeping out in the open, he is a strange one some times..lol
n/a Posted - 28/02/2010 : 10:20:29
I went and got a small orangey coloured ivy sprig for our amel yesterday 0.49p, same thing was 0.99p in pound stretcher a few doors down! In fact, they didn't have the orangey coloured one, which I'm sure Eric will appreciate more, with him being orange too!
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/02/2010 : 23:32:41
In fact, I did go in there in the end, I bought a few bits of plastic, I shall get piccys of what I bought but this is my list:
6ft ivy garland, 2 small ivy sprigs (30cm), 2 small other plant things, a boston fern. 12 quid.
I was quite chuffed.
n/a Posted - 24/02/2010 : 22:45:08
quote:
Originally posted by CAL

Excellent, I'm due a few new plants and I've Dunelm less that half a mile away from me.

Ohhh, we've got one of their stores but I woulda never thought of looking there, haven't been in there for years!
CAL Posted - 24/02/2010 : 20:08:35
Excellent, I'm due a few new plants and I've Dunelm less that half a mile away from me.
Nazzle Posted - 14/02/2010 : 19:04:24
Looks good, but I have to say the local florist has done me proud, she saves me "off-cuts" of plastic/silk plants used in displays (just have to check they are child safe), but I can hardly tell anything is missing from the original stem. Worth a blag for free.
Blackecho Posted - 14/02/2010 : 15:14:30
I've used Dunelm Mill a few times, but that 6' Ivy garland for £3.59 looks a bargain!
Kehhlyr Posted - 14/02/2010 : 12:41:42
I can't take credit for sourcing the nice cheap plastic plants I'm afraid the link was given to me by someone else.
I will happily take thanks for him though.
Fal Posted - 14/02/2010 : 12:36:02
Cool thanks, will be great when Bella goes into a viv in future, think we have on near me :)
Worth a look for my lizards too!!
HannahB Posted - 14/02/2010 : 11:40:34
got a funny feeling theres one or two near me..
might have to see if i can get to the store sometime!
SexyBear77 Posted - 14/02/2010 : 11:00:13
Thats great Kehhlyr, those bits of mopani wood are super duper cheap too!! Nice one!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 14/02/2010 : 01:14:54
Theres two fairly close to me, might come in handy when i move my lot upto vivs.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000