The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Going blue twice? Is it ok?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Rik Posted - 12/02/2010 : 21:17:38
Khan had blue eye's last sunday. They cleared up and I awaited my shiney new snake. Nothing came but Khan went blue again yesterday and has cleared up again today. He has been very lazy since sunday.

As with most things is it just a waiting game? Not worried yet but currious.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fal Posted - 14/02/2010 : 18:24:41
Glad he finally shed ok :) I bet your releaved!!
elament Posted - 14/02/2010 : 17:44:11
well done mate shame i cant say the same colins came off in two pieces and he still has a bit stuck to his face i cant get off. God knows why all his sheds have been perfect up till now and i havent changed anything
Rik Posted - 14/02/2010 : 16:13:36
Khan has finally shed today. All off in one piece and measuring 18inch long.
elament Posted - 13/02/2010 : 16:08:02
funny thing is colin has done the same thing this time round. Must be the time of year i guess
n/a Posted - 12/02/2010 : 22:14:10
Learned something new. I'll have to be more patient with Snickers I guess. If she hasn't shed a week or so after she's been blue I take her out and she sheds on the floor. She has a deep devotion to her exo tera cave. She loves her moisture pots and has ever since her first "sad" shed when she went from 8.9 grams to 7.2 grams in two days. Someone told me it was because she was dehydrated so I dropped her into the bath tub...She promptly sprayed me with that lovely, "I don't like what you did to me" smell and from that point on she has loved her moisture pots and seems to stay in them until the skins start sliming off with little effort on her part.
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Kellog did exactly same thing over Christmas...no idea why, was worried to begin with but did just wait it out, put in extra water bowl in warm side and misted viv occasionally and then he did clean shed...but took nearly 2 weeks and 2 'blue' phases rather than the usual 1 'blue' and 1 week.

xxx

Kellog Posted - 12/02/2010 : 21:27:44
Kellog did exactly same thing over Christmas...no idea why, was worried to begin with but did just wait it out, put in extra water bowl in warm side and misted viv occasionally and then he did clean shed...but took nearly 2 weeks and 2 'blue' phases rather than the usual 1 'blue' and 1 week.

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000