The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 feeding habits?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 16:01:50
At the moment I have 4 corns and when I have tried to feed them out of the faun and in a separate tub I have two that will do this with no problem(both male).The other two(both female) will only take food in their fauns?

Will the females change their ways or is it just the way it is for that particular snake?

Thanks Rich.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 17/01/2010 : 22:30:23
quote:
Originally posted by Rich78

Are ok you might have solved the problem for me there I will try feeding them all in separate tubs.

DEFINITELY a tub each..........or the same tub in rotation!
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 19:45:25
quote:

my female snow and corn feeds and has since she was a hatchling fed perfectly in a seperate tub unless i feed my candy cane in it 1st when she dont even want to go near it, i aint no expert but i just this down to her being able to smell the candy cane.
quote:

Are ok you might have solved the problem for me there I will try feeding them all in separate tubs.

Thanks Rich.
HannahB Posted - 17/01/2010 : 16:51:05
all mine will eat outside and inside.. i use the lids to the faun upside down on my bed and usually feed them two next to eachother and then put them back and feed the other two.. might just be you have shy girls who dont want to eat infront of the boys!
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 16:10:54
my female snow and corn feeds and has since she was a hatchling fed perfectly in a seperate tub unless i feed my candy cane in it 1st when she dont even want to go near it, i aint no expert but i just this down to her being able to smell the candy cane.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000