The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Are they usualy this active

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsmistress Posted - 15/07/2009 : 20:36:36
after feeding? He took his first feed with me no probs! (Im so proud!) but now he is round the viv like a nutter lol, are young ones normaly like this? He is nearly a month old
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
devilsmistress Posted - 15/07/2009 : 22:53:41
Humm could be? just seemed strange, I fed him in his viv as he is still settling in, so did not want to handle him really. I was expecting him not to take it but he did so thats good! Im going to give him till saturday then try handling him for the first time!
n/a Posted - 15/07/2009 : 22:37:40
Normally with Noodle after i feed him and put him back in his Viv, he goes into his hide. Once i put the lid on h es out, i think its just the face they wanna make sure they didnt miss any lil' Mice to snack on lol
devilsmistress Posted - 15/07/2009 : 20:49:19
pinkys only one, He has actually settled in his hide now, but for 10 mins he was going up on thop of the water bowl sliding up the tank looking for escape routes! which he usually does!
It just shocked me a bit as I thought the settled straight away, my old one did!
n/a Posted - 15/07/2009 : 20:46:58
what are you feeding him?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000