The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 help

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smokeysfc Posted - 21/06/2012 : 16:20:58
i came home today and found that my snake has escaped someone left the lid lose on the faun so ive searched the whole of downstaires behind the fridge washer cooker freezer moved everybit of furniture and cant find it i have a vent leading to outside but its been cold and raining today do you think its got out there if so iam really gutted and am really mad atm ive put a pinkie on its heat mat and left the faun open hopint to lure it back but no luck please help guys i dont no what to do my gf is going mad and its really upset me ive ha it a few days and someones let it loose please help
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smokeysfc Posted - 23/06/2012 : 12:25:16
i also told him if it doesnt want to be found it wouldnt be im worried about his snake but if its like mine it would be back for the food
smokeysfc Posted - 23/06/2012 : 12:13:40
my friend just rang me today and his corn has escaped agian its the same age as mine brought it at the same time he said hes emptied his room and cant find it so i said put a pinkie on a heat mat even if it fed 2 days ago it will still have it if its digested its last meal witch he said it looked like it had so i told him to wait it wouldnt of got far it sounds like my snake the other day lol but if it hasnt turned up by tonight ill go round and sit up with him with bags around the skirting boards he was panaking like i was when mine got lose but i managed to calm him down as i have been through it and know what to do
scottishbluebird Posted - 22/06/2012 : 23:08:36
so glad for you!!
ted89 Posted - 22/06/2012 : 23:05:11
glad to hear you found him safe :) i lost one of mine once i didnt have her for very long either, i lost her for just over a week until a gardener found her over half an hours walk away from my house!
nickyff Posted - 22/06/2012 : 22:56:46
congratulations on yr snakey's swift return! the arc of adrenaline when a snake gets out is quite fantasic, isn't it??

-our littlest went walkabout last night too- after turning my son's bedroom upside down inside out eventually we found her curled up inside a jigsaw box, about a metre away from the viv; lazy bugger couldn't even be bothered running away properly!!
booteylu Posted - 22/06/2012 : 15:25:41
yay!
cobweb251 Posted - 22/06/2012 : 12:34:12
happy you found it dude
smart bunny Posted - 22/06/2012 : 12:01:39
Aww so glad he's back so soon, that was lucky!!
Lozzy Posted - 21/06/2012 : 21:08:37
So glad your little guys back :) glad we could help
smokeysfc Posted - 21/06/2012 : 20:30:29
lol im new hence the panic ive only had him 3 days lol yourl do ok just keep a heavy book on the faun door matt and it wont escape but ive learnt my lesson and now have the steps to prevent it agian i hope you never go through it mate
Matt Waters Posted - 21/06/2012 : 20:19:07
Wow escapees seem so common what hope do I have being such a newbie lol
So glad for you pal, iv just had mine since Sunday and I'd be devastated if she disappeared
You gotta make everything a lesson learned tho I say so it's good you've take the appropriate steps to lessen the risk of it happening again
smokeysfc Posted - 21/06/2012 : 20:00:44
thankyou all for the advise and the good wishes means alot i owe you all so much
Falice Posted - 21/06/2012 : 19:51:04
that's great news!
Donnie Posted - 21/06/2012 : 19:31:54
Glad to hear the ordeal is over :)
smokeysfc Posted - 21/06/2012 : 19:20:07
therewas a nice poo on the table lamp so i think he hid in the lamp shade good thing i never use tht lamp lol
ScalySituation Posted - 21/06/2012 : 19:18:43
phew! that's a relief!!
smokeysfc Posted - 21/06/2012 : 19:17:31
omg hes back i put a pinkie in his home on the mate split its stomach a tiny bit and with in 20 mins i heard him russleing under his bark style hide and there he was eating it even though hes not due a feed :( missed the strike to lol but atleast hes home and safe im over the moon and now ive moved his home in to my comp room where there is a lock on the door so now only i can get in and the gf can yay so happy thank god he wasnt missing for days
343guiltyspark Posted - 21/06/2012 : 18:23:55
I hope you find him soon.
smokeysfc Posted - 21/06/2012 : 18:21:36
i feel really sad im not going to give up looking for him i am really concernd that he has got threw thevent and outside ive search around the vent outside in the grass plants dogs house but nothing ive set bags along the skirting boards in his room ive read they never go far from there viv but i cant find him anywhere is only 14 weeks old ive put water down in everyroom downstairs
Auld Baldy Posted - 21/06/2012 : 17:45:09
Check in any shoes or boots lying around. Some escapees have been found curled up in assorted footwear.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000