The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Hapy new year everyone

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 10:34:10
Hey guys

Hope everyone had a great xmas and new year anyone get anything special for xmas ?
Sorry ive not been around xmas kinda went outta the window a bit some of you already know but my nan lost her battle with cancer 2 days before xmas we were told at xmas 2010 she had days or weeks to live so she fought till the bitter end bless her i spent her last days by her side so sleep food etc all went out the window and xmas was kinda put on the backburner
on a more positive note all the snakes now seem to be eating normally again Eddie and Artemis went through a bit of a fussy patch Artemis is now eating large mice quite happily Eddies reluctant to make the move up to smalls but im working on it just using the smallest small mice i can lol.
Ive converted 2 more snake fearing friends lol though there was an unfortunate incident with one lmao after the initial joy of overcoming his fear holding Artemis my friend suddenly found a very large puddle of poop covering his jeans haha poor guy its the first time Artemis has ever pooped outside her viv however it was a few days after her first large mouse so i guess she was probably a bit backed up ...still not been pooped on or tagged ...YET!

My wishlist for 2012 has changed slightly i do still want a/some royals but i think kings have moved to the top of the list also a carpet python would be awesome and id love a milksnake if i could find one locally lol
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kath Posted - 05/01/2012 : 07:24:48
Thanks Corrah & paulie... things can only get better eh paulie! Or so they say.... x
paulie78 Posted - 04/01/2012 : 19:30:50
quote:
Originally posted by Kath

Hi paulie, sorry to hear about ur nan. I feel ur heartache coz we lost our grandad on New Years Day just gone so that wasn't a gud start to the year! He had cancer too & suffered a serious stroke few days before he passed away.
That was festivities well & truly over...

Glad to hear ur snakies are doing well.

Really sorry to hear that kath my thoughts are with you and yours x ..thanks corrah
Corrah Posted - 04/01/2012 : 17:50:00
Many condolancies to you Paulie and Kath. Always sad to hear no matter what. It does get easier with time, but my thoughts are with you.

C x
Kath Posted - 04/01/2012 : 14:23:35
Hi paulie, sorry to hear about ur nan. I feel ur heartache coz we lost our grandad on New Years Day just gone so that wasn't a gud start to the year! He had cancer too & suffered a serious stroke few days before he passed away.
That was festivities well & truly over...

Glad to hear ur snakies are doing well.
thistle Posted - 04/01/2012 : 01:26:19
So sorry to hear about your nan, I lost my grandpa a few months ago, so I feel your pain.

Happy New Year, hope 2012 brings good things for you.
paulie78 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 22:45:48
quote:
Originally posted by Kez

Perhaps once you have made more room, you could name your next snakey addition after your Nan as a tribute?

I hadnt thought of that though imagaine if i got myself a rather mean looking Kingsnake and called it Winnie lol the poor thing would never live it down
Kez Posted - 03/01/2012 : 22:32:37
Perhaps once you have made more room, you could name your next snakey addition after your Nan as a tribute?
paulie78 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 16:06:48
Thanks guys after a very long two years im just glad shes not in pain anymore just dont know what to do with all my free time now as i used to visit her twice a week big plans afoot for the flat though so i can make some space for more reptiles lol problem is where to start
Emmy1 Posted - 03/01/2012 : 14:57:38
Bless you Paulie, so sorry about your poor Nan.

Good to hear your snakes are coming back on track. Hope Eddie finally goes up to larger prey

Having just aquired a King myself, I shall recommend them highly as a really cool snake to keep.
Kez Posted - 03/01/2012 : 14:46:35
So sorry to hear about your Nan, Paulie, I'm thinking of you . She's resting in peace now with no more pain but must have been a very strong lady indeed to have carried on fighting for so long. God bless her. You never know, she may have been looking down and having a chuckle to herself at your friend's unfortunate predicament!

Wishing you and your family a happy 2012; keep smiling
nusnakemum Posted - 03/01/2012 : 12:34:49
sorry for your sadness. I,m really wanting a king now !
Hissyfit Posted - 03/01/2012 : 12:31:24
So sorry to hear about your Nan, such a sad time to lose her. Take care, and good luck with your 2012 plans
herriotfan Posted - 03/01/2012 : 11:57:29
Sorry to hear about your Nan. Hope you're ok. On a happier note, it's good to convert wary people. Shame about the pooping!! I've wanted a royal for ages but still haven't managed to free up any space for a viv. Maybe one day...........

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000