The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 time of year?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
meggi Posted - 19/11/2011 : 22:25:41
Hi all, :)

Tobasco is refusing food at the mo, he is also restless/quick when i get him out. Im not too worried, however im wondering if there is something happening at this time of year (he acted very similarly in mating season) ???X Thankyou
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
meggi Posted - 20/11/2011 : 11:17:08
Okay, thankyou, shall i just keep his feeding the same (one jumbo mouse every week) ??? XX
Kehhlyr Posted - 20/11/2011 : 00:56:47
It's more than likely simply the natural season change for them.
It's closer to the time of year when most are preparing or a fully prepared for a nice kip/rest over the winter months.
marc_sg Posted - 19/11/2011 : 23:22:47
Its coming up to breeding season. what im doing is try him with a smaller meal every two weeks till mid/later january. Mine dont eating for 3/4 weeks at a time.change the water every day still and if you have a light on in the tank leave it off unless looking in there and just let the natural light into the tank. his getting ready because from end of january beginning of feb is when he will start looking for his female. as long as he dont start to lose weight he should be fine

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000