Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

meggi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
321 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2011 :  22:25:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, :)

Tobasco is refusing food at the mo, he is also restless/quick when i get him out. Im not too worried, however im wondering if there is something happening at this time of year (he acted very similarly in mating season) ???X Thankyou

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2011 :  23:22:47  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its coming up to breeding season. what im doing is try him with a smaller meal every two weeks till mid/later january. Mine dont eating for 3/4 weeks at a time.change the water every day still and if you have a light on in the tank leave it off unless looking in there and just let the natural light into the tank. his getting ready because from end of january beginning of feb is when he will start looking for his female. as long as he dont start to lose weight he should be fine

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2011 :  00:56:47  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's more than likely simply the natural season change for them.
It's closer to the time of year when most are preparing or a fully prepared for a nice kip/rest over the winter months.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

meggi
Hatchling

United Kingdom
321 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2011 :  11:17:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, thankyou, shall i just keep his feeding the same (one jumbo mouse every week) ??? XX
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000