The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Was just wondering..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kath Posted - 10/11/2011 : 15:42:19
Hi,

I posted last week that Cornelius had a successful 3rd feed with us but it was outside his RUB when the other 2 feeds were inside his RUB with the lid closed.

We fed him on Mon & again he wouldn't go in his RUB (It's 6.5" by 3.5" by 2.5" & he's about 15" long).

He fed whilst my OH had hold of him. I'm not worried, because he's eating, but was just wondering if anything could have put him off going in his RUB because all that's ever happened in there is he's been given food!? RUB too small now maybe?

(When we got him from the shop, he was in this RUB on the counter & when owner walked past him, he knocked Corny off the counter, still in his RUB. If this has made him dislike RUB, he wouldn't have had his 1st 2 feeds in it!).

Thanks!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SheWolfey Posted - 12/11/2011 : 10:50:57
Mine tries to escape every time I put her in the RUB to feed her. But as soon as she notices the pinky (and eats it) she's fine
Kath Posted - 12/11/2011 : 10:04:36
Ok thanks for the advice guys.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 10/11/2011 : 17:30:31
Agree totally with Simmy, it takes two of us to get ours into their feeding rubs.
Simmy_82 Posted - 10/11/2011 : 15:49:02
It's nothing to worry about, just try to keep putting her in the RUB. Mine tries to get out of her everytime i put her in it. just have the lid ready and make sure you dont trap his tail etc. Leave him a minute to calm down in there and then try to feed her. He'll be more interested in the food when you show it him.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000