The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 What to do?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Regalmatt Posted - 31/10/2011 : 00:22:33
Hi guys,
My baby is on pinkys, had her for 8 weeks now, she feeds well every 5 days, in a separate rub. Tonight was different... After feeding I put her back and usually she disappears to a hide immediately,but tonight she's roaming about as if lookin for more. I tried her on 2 pinkys a few feeds back and she regurged one. Is it time to try again with 2, 1 still leaves a small lump, but not much. I've got fuzzies in freezer but they look about twice size of her widest part. She's puttin on about 1g a week, she weighs 19g.
Please help.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LittlestarRed Posted - 31/10/2011 : 21:29:22
Oh ok, that's odd! I'll bear that in mind! Have to keep looking for somewhere else local that does them then!! :-/
Regalmatt Posted - 31/10/2011 : 11:02:27
Cheers Donna, I bought some 'large pinkys' from reptile kingdom but to be honest they just look like normal ones. No bigger than I've fed her before!
LittlestarRed Posted - 31/10/2011 : 09:36:51
I've got Nagini on large pinks now. As you may remember she also regurged when I tried her with 2 Pinkies. The large pinks are leaving a bulge and she's doing well with them! I was lucky as Hubby picked them up on his travels, but Reptile Kingdom might do them? I need to pop in there for some Rat fluffs/fuzzies (our new Royal is greeeedy!!! LOL) at some point this week so I'll ask.
Simmy_82 Posted - 31/10/2011 : 06:59:48
Think mine was 20-21g before I tried 2 pinkies. But I only used 2 until they ran out. But theyvwere quite small pinkies. Yesterday was her first fuzzy day and she's 25g now.
scottishbluebird Posted - 31/10/2011 : 01:05:55
If it is leaving a bump, i'd stick to just one for now, when it stops leaving a bump, try 2 or the a fuzzy.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000