The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 shed.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jackk94 Posted - 18/06/2011 : 12:42:41
do cornsakes hide away when coming into a shedding period!? only got her 2 weeks ago and i think she's going into shed but i'm not too sure. she's gone paler but i never noticed the blue tinge over the eyes. she's also hiding away a lot

thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jackk94 Posted - 18/06/2011 : 19:27:50
how long does the whole phase take from start to finish then?
herriotfan Posted - 18/06/2011 : 18:57:33
It varies from snake to snake. Some react to being in shed by hiding, some become very defensive, some won't feed etc, etc and others will just carry on as normal. It's all pretty much normal....
Danny919 Posted - 18/06/2011 : 16:48:07
i think this depends on the snake im not to sure but my corn always hides when hes in blue. Its always in the same hide aswell, and he just stays there for about a week and half i just keep changing the water and feeding as normal and after a week and half hes shed and back to his normal active self lol :P hope this has helped :)
Nicole.x Posted - 18/06/2011 : 13:02:41
I've only had one shed so far with my corn but she was the same - kept hidden for a few days, then the day before I found her shed she was very active continually crawling over her hide and up the sides of her RUB :)
Figs Posted - 18/06/2011 : 13:00:33
Mine always seem to hide away more when they are coming into shed, but you could just have a shy snake

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000