The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 corn snake pee

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
teamoxton Posted - 07/06/2011 : 21:28:22
Hi this is my first post...
I got my first snake on Friday just gone. Im learning about everything at the moment and wanted to ask is it normal for a corn to pee on you?? I was holding him this morning and stroking his stomach and my partner was looking at his tail then he just peed! It was white and yellow but had some black/brown in it which was much thicker... im guessing this was poop. I read on a different forum that it might be a defence mechanism? Does this mean he doesn't like us?
Any info would be highly appreciated, thanks.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 16/06/2011 : 22:49:04
If you saw what comes out of a Royal Python or even worse a Boa you'd love your corns little pellets. My Royal does them bigger than my dog and the Boa unleashes a tidal wave of wee along with a poo a great dane would be proud of.
meggi Posted - 16/06/2011 : 22:41:11
Omg! I haaaaate snake poo its the only thing I'd change about corns. And can they poo in their vivs?? Of course they can't !!
Only1Nitro Posted - 16/06/2011 : 09:59:53
a club that i am not yet part of lol
must be lucky
lotabob Posted - 16/06/2011 : 01:17:11
Haha, you stroked her tummy and made her poop. It happens to everyone eventually, welcome to the crapped on club.
Diesel1994 Posted - 16/06/2011 : 00:36:23
if you think thats bad, you dont want to imagine what came out when i had to maasge the last egg from my female, until then you have seen nothing! ;)
Mamma Posted - 13/06/2011 : 13:38:43
yus deffo poop and urates lol.
smurflittle Posted - 13/06/2011 : 13:12:53
yep, i got pooped on for the first time last night!!! as she was very gracefully gliding over my lap she did the deed right over my pocket. and god dont it stink. it was vile!!
FiestaSTLou Posted - 08/06/2011 : 12:01:17
Just be thankfull it was ur hand and not your bed like me.. lmao!
herriotfan Posted - 08/06/2011 : 09:19:22
Welcome to the club!! I think most of us have been pooped on at some time.....oh the joys of snake ownership!
nusnakemum Posted - 08/06/2011 : 07:59:51
yup you are in the poo club,Clyde rarely misses a chance to poo on us, always have kitchen roll handy ha ha.(not gonna be so great when he,s fully grown eeeeuuuw)
kdlang Posted - 07/06/2011 : 22:03:21
They quite often like to poop on us. The movement and massage of holding them usually stimulates them to go if they are ready. You will learn to recognise the signs that they are about to 'go' and have a towel or kitchen roll ready
Spreebok Posted - 07/06/2011 : 21:43:07
Yup, welcome to the poop club :P
And no, dont worry, it doesn't mean he doesn't like you! Musking is a defense mechanism, and I don't think corns do that! They'll just go when they need to, no regard for if they're in the aspen or on your lap!
gingerpony Posted - 07/06/2011 : 21:42:36
sounds like poo and urates.....i doubt it was musking which is a defence

i guess he just needed to go lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000