The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 The things we do for our pets.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
watty1100 Posted - 09/05/2011 : 10:32:41
The things we put ourselves through for our snakes. After trying loads of things to get my royal python feeding i thought i would take him for a ride in the car as a few people have mentiond that it works. Anyway i was taking it quite steady as i had a snake in a big plastic box on the pasinger seat, looks in the mirror and i have blue flashing lights in it.

Pulls over and the officer says we have pulled you over becouse you are driving erraticly. Sorry says i as i was keeping an eye on my python. Excuse me says the officer, yes says i he wont eat his tea and i thought a drive might make him hungry. Ok said the officer would you mind blowing into this bag sir. Luckily they saw the funny side of it and i got away with it, then got the little pest home and he still wouldnt eat.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 09/05/2011 : 20:18:27
lol bet they let you off rather than lock you up and them have to deal with a 'poisonous, deadly snake that would try to kill them' (in an 'Essex Jungle' style lol)
herriotfan Posted - 09/05/2011 : 20:02:50
What a great story. Bet that got a few laughs down the station.....I wonder how often you'll get stopped in future, bet they keep your number on record!!!!
Alyson19802 Posted - 09/05/2011 : 19:10:15
LMAO that has made me laugh out loud what kind of nutcases are we lol
animalcrazy Posted - 09/05/2011 : 18:24:05
Fantastic :) Hope you python eats soon for you though so it was worth it!
stotty01 Posted - 09/05/2011 : 17:42:09
you should of showed him that you were telling the truth :P
HannahB Posted - 09/05/2011 : 15:57:43
oh dear!! bet the copper thought you were a right nutcase!

hope he feeds soon though - have you tried scenting with a chick or multi?
Sta~ple Posted - 09/05/2011 : 13:36:55
Teehee that is brilliant lol! Bet they think your a right nut case now! They'll be talking about you for a while at the station!
kdlang Posted - 09/05/2011 : 12:24:07
pmsl that is brilliant. I can just imagine the look on their faces when you said you were taking your python for a drive to try and get him to eat. No wonder they breathalised you. I'm just surprised they didn't ring for the men in the white van. "Honestly officer, it's supposed to get them eating. Have a look on the snake forum before you commit me"
Mort13 Posted - 09/05/2011 : 11:45:35
Lmao!! Little bugger him. Bet the coppers will be having a good laugh about that for a while too!
Lixra Posted - 09/05/2011 : 11:33:17
Oh that was priceless... I love stories like this!

Unfortunately, I haven't had anything happen to me so comical due to my over nurturing of my pets! I have put some really nasty stuff in the blender though for non eaters...
Mamma Posted - 09/05/2011 : 10:43:33
Yeah Im havin probs with Rocco too. They will eat when they want to
noola Posted - 09/05/2011 : 10:40:46
Thats brilliant, first smile on a monday morn. they do get u in some fixes. My python was the same i changed her faun around and put loads more hiding spots in and she ate in the next few days,She still is really fussy though ,they will eat when they want to,, end up chucking away most of her food.
Mamma Posted - 09/05/2011 : 10:35:51
quote:
Originally posted by watty1100

The things we put ourselves through for our snakes. After trying loads of things to get my royal python feeding i thought i would take him for a ride in the car as a few people have mentiond that it works. Anyway i was taking it quite steady as i had a snake in a big plastic box on the pasinger seat, looks in the mirror and i have blue flashing lights in it.

Pulls over and the officer says we have pulled you over becouse you are driving erraticly. Sorry says i as i was keeping an eye on my python. Excuse me says the officer, yes says i he wont eat his tea and i thought a drive might make him hungry. Ok said the officer would you mind blowing into this bag sir. Luckily they saw the funny side of it and i got away with it, then got the little pest home and he still wouldnt eat.

LMAO thats made my morning hahahahahahaha

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000