The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 hide question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
grantcia Posted - 07/05/2011 : 18:50:23
Hi all ,

I just bought Tango a new hide I'm wondering if its to big for a 2ft corn. its about 6 inches by 3inches . a stone type one
how do corns like to be in small places were they can coil up like his pot in the cold end . would he be happier if i put his flower pot back in that he can coil up in nicely

thanks
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ailsa Posted - 08/05/2011 : 12:39:44
you could also try putting lots of shredded paper into the hide not only to make it smaller but cosy too
grantcia Posted - 08/05/2011 : 11:08:28
thanks guys , ive put the old one back in for now. and i will have a play when his dinner is past.
kdlang Posted - 07/05/2011 : 20:01:37
or you could put some scrunched up newspaper into the hide to make the space smaller
HannahB Posted - 07/05/2011 : 19:14:14
i pile up the aspen underneath, flatten it out a bit and then squash the hide down onto it
lotabob Posted - 07/05/2011 : 18:55:39
I aim for a snug fit but really if its big fill it with substrate so the gap from floor to hide ceiling is only big enough for your snake. Spots hides are quite big if you sit them on a solid surface but pushed down into the substrate they are a snug little hide.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000