The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Greedy little snakie

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ailsa Posted - 27/04/2011 : 09:58:25
Well I think I may have a little greedy guts snakie who wolfs down pinkies in a matter of seconds, her pinkie this morning guzzled down in a flash lol great eh lol
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 27/04/2011 : 11:54:31
Glad she is proving to be such a good eater. GP is right, it certainly makes a change at the moment
Invalid User Posted - 27/04/2011 : 11:10:11
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

Well Mim has just been fed. After 10 mins of constricting the already dead mouse (obviously she just wanted to make sure it was defo dead )she again attempted bum 1st.... after about 10/15 mins of trying to negotiate taking it tail 1st, then feet 1st, then tail 1st etc she managed to crease the mouse into a pellet style shape (possible breaking of mouse leg as I heard a wee snap) and then engulfed it. What a weird wee character she is

But Romeo is like Dakota. Staight to the point and gets the job done in a flash xx

Yup, Marv does that too. I posted a video on TKS a week ago!
Ailsa Posted - 27/04/2011 : 10:55:40
Madame Mim does sound a weird wee character but glad she ate her mousy lol xx
Mamma Posted - 27/04/2011 : 10:47:34
Well Mim has just been fed. After 10 mins of constricting the already dead mouse (obviously she just wanted to make sure it was defo dead )she again attempted bum 1st.... after about 10/15 mins of trying to negotiate taking it tail 1st, then feet 1st, then tail 1st etc she managed to crease the mouse into a pellet style shape (possible breaking of mouse leg as I heard a wee snap) and then engulfed it. What a weird wee character she is

But Romeo is like Dakota. Staight to the point and gets the job done in a flash xx
Ailsa Posted - 27/04/2011 : 10:18:29
Raven i kid you not the pinkie is gone in like 5 seconds, next feed i will be armed with camera lol
ravensgirl Posted - 27/04/2011 : 10:17:23
If she's like my snakes by the time you get the camera on the mouse is gone.........my snakes are greedy too
Ailsa Posted - 27/04/2011 : 10:12:54
Sorry Lou next feed i will take some pics, if im quick enough lol
Mamma Posted - 27/04/2011 : 10:10:51
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

Cool but I have to ask.....

Where are the pics???

This.
Invalid User Posted - 27/04/2011 : 10:09:21
Cool but I have to ask.....

Where are the pics???
gingerpony Posted - 27/04/2011 : 10:06:00
nice to see a thread about a feeding snake for once!! lol
Mamma Posted - 27/04/2011 : 10:03:06
fab Im about to defrost Mim's feed. Fingers crossed she eats it right this time lol. Last feed was bum 1st and she seemed to struggle a bit getting the hips of the mouse through! xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000