The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 sid escaped and found

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 22/04/2011 : 00:58:19
Not posted much lately on the forum due to personal reasons but I thought Id share this with you
My Sid escaped from his viv yesterday after I was showing my friends little girl him and kiwee our royal python so normally im very carefull with the doors on the viv as they are very lose ans slide easy but for some reason I left a small gap where I thought id locked it properly.
Panic set in as the back door was wide open and I live in the countryside I had a good look around he was no where to be found so I left his viv open all night with the hope that the he would find his way back in.
Then this afternoon the cat was going mental up around the back of Kiwee's viv making me think that he had found something so I dragged the viv right off the shelf where it is kept and low and behold there he was curled up around the gap in the roof between the light fitting and the shelf above where his viv is.
I did slide the viv back last night but not far enough but alls well that ends well in the end he's back in his viv safe and sound.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 23/04/2011 : 11:13:02
Thank goodness things turned out well!
jase81 Posted - 22/04/2011 : 10:52:48
glad you found it ,i can remember when my randy got out and found him under the radiator lol
Mort13 Posted - 22/04/2011 : 10:46:26
Oh what a relief! Thank God for your cat.
I've thought I've lost each of mine at some point and got myself in a panic only to find they are safely hidden in their enclosure,watching me and I'm sure,laughing at me. To actually have one go missing doesn't bear thinking about.
Ailsa Posted - 22/04/2011 : 10:29:31
Glad you found him safe and well. I thought Dakota had escaped this morning but she was just all curled up on some new fake leafy vines I got her for climbing on.
Sammysnake Posted - 22/04/2011 : 08:16:31
Phew!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000