sid escaped and found
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

110 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2011 :  00:58:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not posted much lately on the forum due to personal reasons but I thought Id share this with you
My Sid escaped from his viv yesterday after I was showing my friends little girl him and kiwee our royal python so normally im very carefull with the doors on the viv as they are very lose ans slide easy but for some reason I left a small gap where I thought id locked it properly.
Panic set in as the back door was wide open and I live in the countryside I had a good look around he was no where to be found so I left his viv open all night with the hope that the he would find his way back in.
Then this afternoon the cat was going mental up around the back of Kiwee's viv making me think that he had found something so I dragged the viv right off the shelf where it is kept and low and behold there he was curled up around the gap in the roof between the light fitting and the shelf above where his viv is.
I did slide the viv back last night but not far enough but alls well that ends well in the end he's back in his viv safe and sound.

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2011 :  08:16:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Phew!!

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2011 :  10:29:31  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Glad you found him safe and well. I thought Dakota had escaped this morning but she was just all curled up on some new fake leafy vines I got her for climbing on.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2011 :  10:46:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh what a relief! Thank God for your cat.
I've thought I've lost each of mine at some point and got myself in a panic only to find they are safely hidden in their enclosure,watching me and I'm sure,laughing at me. To actually have one go missing doesn't bear thinking about.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

jase81
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2011 :  10:52:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
glad you found it ,i can remember when my randy got out and found him under the radiator lol

0.0.2 corns
0.2.0 dogs
0.2.0 tokay geckos

Edited by - jase81 on 22/04/2011 11:01:00
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2011 :  11:13:02  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank goodness things turned out well!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000