The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Would this be suitable for a corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carson1915 Posted - 19/04/2011 : 17:03:28
Noticed this avertised in Practical Reptile Keeping Magazine, says its for leopard geckos and corns, was thinking of getting one. Whats the opions

http://www.millenniumreptiles.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=2316
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ptmbradley Posted - 19/04/2011 : 20:14:42
I spotted them before too. 2 things about them though... They are top opening which means no stacking, which may or may not be an issue for you. And also the top opening means approaching the snake from above, which they don't like. :)
Carson1915 Posted - 19/04/2011 : 19:42:27
Sorry meant to post the 3ft one as i'm going to move her from her faunarium so i was looking for diffrent ones, i was planning on getting a vivexotic LX36.
But i spotted this and liked the look of it
Ailsa Posted - 19/04/2011 : 18:26:10
I'm a new snake owner, only had mine just over a week, I would not buy this personally as it is too expensive, I plan to use RUBs until mine reaches adult size and then if i can afford it i will buy a nice viv, if not I know RUBs will do just fine.
Sta~ple Posted - 19/04/2011 : 17:26:16
If you were after something that was 2ft, I wouldn't get it, too expensive in my opinion. A RUB would do the same job and it's cheaper. If you want a wooden viv wait until the snake is fully grown.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000