New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Carson1915
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2011 :  17:03:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Noticed this avertised in Practical Reptile Keeping Magazine, says its for leopard geckos and corns, was thinking of getting one. Whats the opions

http://www.millenniumreptiles.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=2316

Admin - Signiture image too large - please resize

1 Wild type Corn - F - Carson
1 bearmese Mountain Dog - Boston

Wishlist:

Royal Python
Hognose
Iguana

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2011 :  17:26:16  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If you were after something that was 2ft, I wouldn't get it, too expensive in my opinion. A RUB would do the same job and it's cheaper. If you want a wooden viv wait until the snake is fully grown.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2011 :  18:26:10  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm a new snake owner, only had mine just over a week, I would not buy this personally as it is too expensive, I plan to use RUBs until mine reaches adult size and then if i can afford it i will buy a nice viv, if not I know RUBs will do just fine.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Carson1915
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2011 :  19:42:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry meant to post the 3ft one as i'm going to move her from her faunarium so i was looking for diffrent ones, i was planning on getting a vivexotic LX36.
But i spotted this and liked the look of it

Admin - Signiture image too large - please resize

1 Wild type Corn - F - Carson
1 bearmese Mountain Dog - Boston

Wishlist:

Royal Python
Hognose
Iguana
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2011 :  20:14:42  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I spotted them before too. 2 things about them though... They are top opening which means no stacking, which may or may not be an issue for you. And also the top opening means approaching the snake from above, which they don't like. :)

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000