The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Please can I be a real snake owner now? xD

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 24/12/2010 : 16:44:45
Ok, so I fed the little missy a couple of days early because she seemed really happy and cinfident, after her 48 hours digestion I decided to get her out while my dad was here to have a quick play, so what does she do? She does the hugest poo ever all over my top and my hand! It smelt so bad, I was horrified.

So my question is, am I a real snake owner now? I have had little Lacey for exactly one week today, and I have already been bitten and pooped on!! Surely I must be there now? This must be a record.

Im so proud of my smelly little poop machine!! I sure do love her, even if she smells like something that died a year ago!! xD
Tiffany-x
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jonoandapril Posted - 25/12/2010 : 11:44:22
my little tango pooped on both me and my wife in the first week of having her! dirty girl!
Sta~ple Posted - 24/12/2010 : 19:34:14
It's true though, you haven'y been bitten unless they ahve drawn blood :D
Tiffany-x Posted - 24/12/2010 : 18:46:13
K stop making the rules so tight, or they wont apply to anyone but you before much longer! Being pooped on was far worse, the smell hangs around for ages. :S LOL!
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 24/12/2010 : 18:42:40
Hmm, lucky you lol

I have not been bitten or pooped on.....yet!

I don't mind getting bitten but I really don't wanna get pooped on as it smells so bad! ewwww!
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/12/2010 : 18:40:28
I always thought that you weren't a proper owner until they had drawn blood.
Ayersy Posted - 24/12/2010 : 18:17:16
Haha, nice one! Not looking forward to Egon pooping on me, though it's bound to happen at some point!
Tiffany-x Posted - 24/12/2010 : 17:24:40
Thank you!! xD And I actually consider myself lucky rather than unlucky, the sooner it all happens the sooner I am used to it after all! :P
Tiffany-x
eeji Posted - 24/12/2010 : 17:21:54
Congratulations on becoming a proper snake owner! :D
Sta~ple Posted - 24/12/2010 : 17:21:25
I've never been pooped on either but if I'm not a real snake owner after 10 years of not being pooped on... damn XD

I think your just un lucky Tiff XD
Ammerz Posted - 24/12/2010 : 17:17:54
I've never been bitten, well except the time Sir Hiss tried to strike while I was still holding the mouse and got me instead, and I've never been poo'd on. Does that mean I'm not a real snake owner, or just that I'm really lucky?!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000