The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 viv decorations

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 17/12/2010 : 15:47:18
hi my new corn is around 13 inches long and in a 12 x 8 viv. im going to buy him some plants and stuff to keep him occupied but am conscious of overcrowding the tank as its only small, how much is too much? what would you guys recommend for me to put in there for him?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 17/12/2010 : 17:59:35
theres no such thing as too much cover for cornsnakes, if he could talk he would thank you for it all :)
n/a Posted - 17/12/2010 : 16:52:05
cheers, i might pick up a vine and a couple of artificial plants then. hes got a couple of hides and some toilet roll tube already but as hes still pretty shy i wanted to give him plenty of cover, but i wasnt sure if id be overwhelming him with too much.
herriotfan Posted - 17/12/2010 : 16:38:10
He'll want a hide in both warm and cool ends. Plants will be ok. Maybe some sort of branch to climb on, some like to climb. Cardboard tubes from toilet/kitchen rolls normally go down well. Don't worry about overcrowding it , young snakes like lots of places to shelter and hide.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000