The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 just wondering...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dannyhayman Posted - 10/11/2010 : 15:10:10
how long on average is it before you can let a corn snake off your hand/arm and have a little roam around?

***moved from Intros to General by GP. this is NOT an Intros post!***
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dannyhayman Posted - 15/11/2010 : 08:33:19
well i cannut handle him now coz his eyes went blue yesterday ! his fourst moult !!!
lotabob Posted - 12/11/2010 : 18:57:34
Not quite, I only have one snake for now, though I have a wish list a mile long because of this forum. The towel idea is a good idea, I actually do the same thing, if I'm handling then I put it on my knee, or on occasions I lay it out on the floor, curl over the edges and let him have a good roam.
dannyhayman Posted - 12/11/2010 : 08:33:18
omg so many good ideas XD and so many cute snakes XD i think im the only person on this forum with ..one corn snake.
mikeyd_26 Posted - 11/11/2010 : 16:51:27
i put a towel on the middle of my bed for my hatchies and let them roam on it this solves the getting my bed pooed on issue and i use the corner of the towel as a boundrie so there always within reach! (but keep an eye on them!) :)
Sammysnake Posted - 11/11/2010 : 16:14:32
Mine exercise on me or on the bed (only AFTER I'm sure they've had a poo - been caught out several times) but I always keep on hand touching them as they can suddenly decide to shoot off if you're distracted for even a couple of seconds. They also like to get stuck in things or wrapped around stuff as soon as you look away!!
FiestaSTLou Posted - 10/11/2010 : 16:16:47
u could do what i used to do for my hampsters when i was little..... make a little circle with old videos like a run haha!
dannyhayman Posted - 10/11/2010 : 15:52:43
oky ill change it when i get home-(photobucket blocked at school) >:(
i took my snake out for the first few times and evertime i did after a few minutes it decided it would use my hand as a toilet.(god snake pee smells a bit doesnt it?) so after a while i decided id put tissue ony my hand to catch thepoopand guess what.not a single winit..
AAANYWAYS ... thankyou for ur advice lol XD idont want to take him into anywhere where he can get under anything-like a couch or a computer or a TV or anything...
lee2308 Posted - 10/11/2010 : 15:41:40
i would at least wait until its bigger as they sneak off so easily,also change your sig link to the one that starts with [img] which you can find on your photobucket page
FiestaSTLou Posted - 10/11/2010 : 15:30:21
i dont think theres ever really a right time, i think if its a hatchie i personally wouldnt as they are fast, and can get in the tinyest crack. I let our younge adult corn have a roam on her own on our bed for the first time lat week and what does she do.... take a massive DUMP and pee on it!! lmao! i think if i didnt have cats inthe front room id let her roam in ther tho..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000