The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 New plant

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rachiepotatoe Posted - 28/10/2010 : 13:28:59
Grr!
I just brought an ivy trail thing, It came through the post and I realised it was like plastic chain links, and thought ''oh, what if he gets in the links and gets stuck...don't be stupid Rachel, he will be fine!''
So I put the ivy in, and he was climbing it like a happy little snake, 10 minutes later he's wailing around panicking!!! he can get through the links but he was stuck in two! so I had to get him out. Now i'm panicked and he's probably stressed!
I feel terrible now !
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rachiepotatoe Posted - 28/10/2010 : 20:14:22
They do! They're too mischevious! Doyle likes to get stuck in the viv door hinges ¬_¬ then looks at me as if to say
''um...i know you said not toooo...but I diiiid ''

too late to save the plants, i did think about giving them when he was older but then I thought that would be worse cus he would actually get stuck, not just tightly jammed haha
Sta~ple Posted - 28/10/2010 : 19:57:31
LOL they do that though and they always manage to get stuck in things you wouldn't think possible. You could save the plants for when he's bigger so he cant get through. One of mine decides when I put one of my cloths in m=the viv and it has slightly loose threads at one point to plough straight through those threads, make a massive hole and then get stuck XD
rachiepotatoe Posted - 28/10/2010 : 17:19:30
yes! You'd think after only just getting through one , he wouldnt try and go through two more...
Nevermind, I've put all the leaves on string now and its still made a good climbing frame :) this time without death traps!
it's just half the size, and now I have repetative strain injury to the elbow. The things I do for that snake!
elament Posted - 28/10/2010 : 16:36:37
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

sometimes they do stupid things that belie their intelligence........ *sighs*

Indeed they do lol
gingerpony Posted - 28/10/2010 : 16:24:24
sometimes they do stupid things that belie their intelligence........ *sighs*

Inkygirl Posted - 28/10/2010 : 15:36:42
Oh heck id would of had a fit lol.

hope hes okay :)
rachiepotatoe Posted - 28/10/2010 : 14:12:29
He scuttled off and hid so I'm gonna check on him shortly.
Currently in the process of taking off every bundle of leaf and threading them together by hand!
ooh well, nothing better to do , mays well put my boredom to good use!
lotabob Posted - 28/10/2010 : 14:04:51
Not your fault, you did well hanging about after introducing something new. He won't have long term affects but it might be worth a check, make sure there is no damage to the scales etc.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000