The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Tiko Shed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lucyloop Posted - 24/10/2010 : 21:03:04
Well, he has only been here 24hrs but we nipped out to visit someone and when we got back Tiko has shed! All in one piece and 34" so I am really pleased. I had wondered why he hadnt used the hot side of his tank. After he had shed he was sat in the water bowl - is that usual?

BTW thanks guys for all your advice so far, its very helpful
Lucy
x
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 25/10/2010 : 20:29:37
Lol,the first poo is so exciting isn't it!! Sounds like your snakes cast a spell on you too
lucyloop Posted - 25/10/2010 : 14:55:23
oh and i nearly forgot, he did a poop aswell last night - now this is really sad...i was so proud!!! gotta dash, the men with white coats are here!
lucyloop Posted - 25/10/2010 : 14:49:35
hi all, thanks for replies, yes both eye caps and tail tip are on the shed, i was so proud of him after only 24 hours with us - I am becoming obsessed, you all said it would happen and it has!
He really has started to show his personality and watches us more than we watch him. Can wait for feeding at the weekend - will try to get pics.
Thanks again
Lucy (proud snake mommy)
herriotfan Posted - 25/10/2010 : 13:26:41
How cute, bless him. Glad the shedding went ok. Have you checked for eye caps and tip of tail? I'm sure you have but just thought I'd mention it in case you'd forgotten in all the excitment!
elament Posted - 25/10/2010 : 13:12:52
never had either of mine spend any time in their water bowl however one thing you will quickly realise is they are all individuals and have individual traits. You may find he likes a dip in his new skin!
stotty01 Posted - 24/10/2010 : 21:10:48
yeah its fine for them to sit in the water bowl, probably just feels better that the skins off :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000