The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 I need some info about Corn snakes so that I can

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 05/08/2010 : 14:33:31
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 06/08/2010 : 08:06:55
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

quote:
Originally posted by pompey snake

hello mate, I'm new to corn snake owning too, only had mine a few weeks, I read loads and loads on the web and got some great books, try getting "corn snakes, the comprehensive owners guide, by kathy and bill love, its a great read and chock full of info, you could buy it online or hire it from a library. hope that helps a bit mate

definetly the best book around! http://tinyurl.com/cornmanual

are you on commission eeji? lol
eeji Posted - 05/08/2010 : 22:57:05
quote:
Originally posted by pompey snake

hello mate, I'm new to corn snake owning too, only had mine a few weeks, I read loads and loads on the web and got some great books, try getting "corn snakes, the comprehensive owners guide, by kathy and bill love, its a great read and chock full of info, you could buy it online or hire it from a library. hope that helps a bit mate

definetly the best book around! http://tinyurl.com/cornmanual
Sta~ple Posted - 05/08/2010 : 21:53:05
Happy birthday :p your birthday is the same as mine! :p I also got a snake for my birthday year ago, best birthday present I got :p

Searching about and look at the DIY section achieved topic and the sticky topics in this section are also a good read :)
n/a Posted - 05/08/2010 : 20:14:16
n/a Posted - 05/08/2010 : 16:22:47
I have read that qy=uiet alot and have book marked it to read daily to get it into my head.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/08/2010 : 14:36:38
Well in that case you have come to the right place and its good to see you are doing your research before hand. The best place to start in order to get the general keeping information would be the care sheet on this site.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm

Editted to add link

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000