The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 now its not every day this happens

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
misspiggy18 Posted - 21/07/2010 : 15:59:53
saw this artical and thought that dosent happen everyday now does it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1296532/Sorry-sir-hissing-noise-coming-cars-engine--5ft-python.html
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
misspiggy18 Posted - 22/07/2010 : 09:11:47
yh i know what you mean some people are so ignorant to the fact people need to open there eyes
Kellog Posted - 22/07/2010 : 04:47:48
It was some of the comments that got me rather than the story itself....although it says that the snake was returned to 'its owner' and didnt say 'his son'....so I do wonder if it was the son's? Or was it a prank on the son's part?? Or even the dad and the son working together??? Or am I just being very cynical ????

But comments like -

This is why people shouldn't be able to keep exotic pets - had the son actually noticed the snake was missing? Just as well it wasn't winter, or it would have perished. Hope the RSPCA investigates why this animal isn't being kept properly, although I doubt it.

My head says that snakes have an essential role in ecology and nature,but my gut says "the only good snake is a dead snake"

Snakes are not pets!

.......these sort of attitudes make me sad about the ignorance and stupidity out there, but it is all around us unfortunately .

I am just glad the snake is safe, back with its owner and wasnt burnt from being curled up on the car battery!! And I hope it has a responsible owner....what are the chances of that....

xxx
Sta~ple Posted - 21/07/2010 : 18:19:26
Awww bless it!
Tiffany-x Posted - 21/07/2010 : 18:03:25
Aww, poor little snakey, but at least it was nice and warm for him! :P Thats cute but surely he should know that his son has a snake and his son would of told him it was missing? Oh well, still a good story. :)
Tiffany
hillzi Posted - 21/07/2010 : 16:31:18
Typical royal.. not the smartest of snakes..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000