The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 should i? should i not?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stotty01 Posted - 19/06/2010 : 09:51:47
hi guys, ive been feeding medusa for a month on double pinkies and she eats them just fine, im going to get her some more food today is it worth to get some fuzzies aswell as pinkies???
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 19/06/2010 : 15:41:28
It's very confusing when the size of mice in the same catagory cover such a range.
I get mine from the reptile place that I got Hissin-Sid from. They will let you choose which mice you want from the bag.
kdlang Posted - 19/06/2010 : 14:58:31
I ordered some fuzzies online and they ranged between 3g that looked more like pinks and 9g. Saying that I ordered some smalls at the same time and some of those went down to 7g. I just went through them all one by one and weighed them. Time consuming and I know that some people don't bother weiging their prey, but it helps me to feel more confident that the food I am giving my snakes is ok for them.
stotty01 Posted - 19/06/2010 : 10:54:27
ok cheers guys :)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 19/06/2010 : 10:23:05
Buy both and just see how big the fuzzies are in comparison. If the fuzzies are a suitable size then try her with one of them. The only thing with fuzzies is they can range in size by quite a bit some shops sell fuzzies ranging from 3-9 grams other shops split them into 2 categories so if its possible ask if you can pick them out.
reptiledanny Posted - 19/06/2010 : 10:17:01
i woud maybe get some mroe pinkies and get one fuzzy, feed her all the pinkies first apart from 2, then feed fuzzy, if she takes fuzzy then buy more fuzzies, if she doesn't give her the two pinks
herriotfan Posted - 19/06/2010 : 10:07:21
If she's taking 2 pinkies at a time and they don't upset her then I'd try going up a size.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000