The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows & Meetings
 Reptile Shows/Show Dates
 September show????????

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ReptileTom Posted - 19/08/2011 : 00:55:27
Ok, so it's my 16th birthday on 12th September so I was thinking of going down to see what I could get with my birthday money, but I have a few questions...

1. Can anyone just turn up?
2. How much would it cost me?
3. What types of reptiles can I expect to see there?
4. Is it cheaper than your average pet shop?
5. Is it going to be very busy?

Thanks

Tom...
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gemsyork Posted - 22/08/2011 : 13:10:05
http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/reptile-supplies/reptile-housing-452/reptile-boxes-576/lucky-reptile-braplast-boxes-13071.html

They are 64p each
Gemsyork Posted - 22/08/2011 : 13:06:37
I have never seen the hatchie tubs for sale, we got ours from the local reptile shop they hold onto them for us once they have fed their stock. There was a websit that sold the flip lid ones really cheap I bought some but then the site went down I will see if I can find it again.
Callazagy Posted - 20/08/2011 : 00:13:15
Yep they were all at the June one, plenty of hoggys and fat tails.
ReptileTom Posted - 20/08/2011 : 00:00:02
Also, some animals/stuff I'm after, I just want to know if these will be available.

Western hognose hatchlings, an adult female african fat tailed gecko, some small tubs to keep hatchlings in???

Thanks
Gemsyork Posted - 19/08/2011 : 08:57:15
Just to add a little to what gmac has said

2 Around £7 thats what the June show cost
4 On corns I have found the show to be around £30-50 cheaper than the rep ships depending on low end morphs) Our local rep shop sells plasmas at £169.99 I got mine for £40 last year so savings are bigger on higher end morphs
5 if the June show is any thing to go by then yes, we got there at 1pm and you couldn't move.

If you go I would suggest looking round before you buy any think I made the mistake of spotting 3 snakes on 1 table and I bought them I went round the corner and a table had a breeding group for £25 more than I paid for 3 hatchies.

I would also suggest having an adult with you some of the sellers are great but there is a few that won't sell to under 18s

We should all have name badges so we can identify other members, I only know a few of the members and would be great if could put more faces to names.
gmac Posted - 19/08/2011 : 01:33:08
1. Yes
2. Not sure but not expensive
3. Most reptiles
4. Yes
5. Yes Very

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000